Blackheart Help

#21RaiuPosted 7/15/2013 3:53:54 PM
kannibust2k3 posted...
OK I seriously need some help with this as well..

What am I doing to cause Blackheart to spawn his energy-healing minions EVERY TIME I use War Machine / Rescue / etc.?

I'm sure I'm missing something, sorry if I sound stupid, but can someone please help. Last Spec I could solo kill boss in 1 run, 2 max. This last time took me about 7. 140 iso. Really painful.

The minions he spawns depends entirely on his class and isn't dependent on what you do or who you bring to the fight. If memory serves, the energy-healing minions are Scrappers, which means he only summons them when he is a Tactician.
---
-Raiutaryuu-
#22adismaltheftPosted 7/15/2013 4:24:43 PM
Raiu posted...
kannibust2k3 posted...

What am I doing to cause Blackheart to spawn his energy-healing minions EVERY TIME I use War Machine / Rescue / etc.?

I'm sure I'm missing something, sorry if I sound stupid, but can someone please help. Last Spec I could solo kill boss in 1 run, 2 max. This last time took me about 7. 140 iso. Really painful.

The minions he spawns depends entirely on his class and isn't dependent on what you do or who you bring to the fight. If memory serves, the energy-healing minions are Scrappers, which means he only summons them when he is a Tactician.

I had him get healed by the Tactician demons.
---
If I had a million dollars... I'd be rich.
Gamertag: Icecold229
#23OrochiStormPosted 7/15/2013 4:28:14 PM
He means the minions that get healed when hit by energy attacks, not the minions that can heal eachother.
---
Well you suck at rogue i have a lvl 41 so i know more -nick8676764
#24kannibust2k3Posted 7/15/2013 9:04:14 PM
Raiu posted...
kannibust2k3 posted...

OK sorry.. need some clarification again.. Why does Tactician spawn Scrappers? Infiltrator is the counter to Tactician.. and Tacticians are strong against Blasters.. so why does Tactician = Scrapper?

I'm sorry if I sound stupid I'm just totally lost and really need to get a handle on this. Thanks
---
GT: KANNiBUST
#25adismaltheftPosted 7/15/2013 9:08:43 PM
kannibust2k3 posted...
Raiu posted...
kannibust2k3 posted...

OK sorry.. need some clarification again.. Why does Tactician spawn Scrappers? Infiltrator is the counter to Tactician.. and Tacticians are strong against Blasters.. so why does Tactician = Scrapper?

I'm sorry if I sound stupid I'm just totally lost and really need to get a handle on this. Thanks

If he's a Tactician you would presumably fight him with all Infiltrators. So then he calls out Scrappers to fight your Infiltrator team.
---
If I had a million dollars... I'd be rich.
Gamertag: Icecold229
#26RaiuPosted 7/15/2013 10:48:05 PM
Right. He summons the counter-class to his counter-class. The game actually punishes you for bringing the "right" class against him.
---
-Raiutaryuu-
#27sPK2Posted 7/16/2013 3:37:05 AM
Cyclops + Agent with power of four lets you get 8 attacks in 1 turn. That alone should be enough to take him down 10-20%

I've found the secret isn't to bring his counter class, but to bring a neutral class that is unafected by his stupid passive. Preempts ranged? bring melee. Dodges melee, bring ranged. Etc
#28Boltaction57Posted 7/16/2013 6:07:21 AM
Alt classes seem to put some holes in the demon rat's plans (ms marvel/Thor) as melee blasters
also only use one hero as his counter class and the others to kill his goons
---
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w200/nymkatte/signaturebeatings.jpg
And yes, soon I will break the future and be the GOAT at..........whatever
#29PhexarPosted 7/16/2013 11:33:50 PM
Using the Doombringer repeatedly while you kill his minions can weaken him greatly. Also using the Arc Reactor will repeatedly keep your agent's stamina full until you can deliver the coup de grace. Unfortunately I don't think it works on the Tactician Blackheart since his Scrapper (more like Scrappy) demons spray Soulfire everywhere, wrecking any chance of you getting Full of Doom stacks.
---
Mist Magician, sage, leader of Team Polar/etc. I enjoy getting to the heart of matters. (Created 6/6/2003)
#30ersonPosted 7/17/2013 12:50:06 AM
He's been ok to beat for me. I use a bleeder team.

Agent - Ionic Sledge (melee+heal), Rocket Pistol (bleed+burn), angolob scroll, power of 4
Rescue for protect and panacea and heal
Either BT Wolverine (scrapper) or X-23 for bleed and self heal

Depending on Blackheart's class, you can guess what his minions will be, then I try to counter those minions.
---
ErSoN
We reach equilibrium in death....