Spec ops 12

#11ct372Posted 8/2/2013 1:22:32 PM
Since it's Ares, shouldn't Hercules be one of the characters needed? That seems to make sense. But then again, we're talking about Playdom.

I just hope it's character(s) I need to buy for Season 2 anyway. Kill two birds with one stone.
#12Ohmyglob12Posted 8/7/2013 3:20:43 AM
So I saw the news, the next 90 hero is going to be tactician. Examples: Black Phanter, Black Knight, Captain America.

So I saw a picture of Thanos which has a relation to Captain America because in the Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes, captain america was became slave by Thanos or the scrolls (not sure about the spelling) so I think the next one 90 cp hero is gonna be Captain America
#13RybalPosted 8/7/2013 6:08:12 AM
I'm 90% certain that the next 90 cp hero will be brand new. Having 2 SOs in a row without a new hero would be very unexpected.
#14MetalSonicSwordPosted 8/8/2013 2:59:14 AM
ct372 posted...
Since it's Ares, shouldn't Hercules be one of the characters needed? That seems to make sense. But then again, we're talking about Playdom.

I just hope it's character(s) I need to buy for Season 2 anyway. Kill two birds with one stone.

well we have shatterstar, the gladiator, if that counts. If hercules is needed too, then it means Im in for a cheap season indeed. Then I'll just carry on saving up for Red Hulk for next time :)
---
The official Ginkaku of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 boards
#15RaoGungPosted 8/8/2013 11:40:06 AM
Re: Shatterstar Spec Ops 12 -

Since he's a required hero for Season 2 deployments, I'm a little worried that he may be passed up for this Spec Ops and they might jump right to Rulk.

They haven't done it before, but Playdom might be in the mood to shuffle things around... Saving my CP until then... just in case.