Incursion Rewards...

#1OrochiStormPosted 8/2/2013 10:47:09 PM
...I just got a Scroll of Angolob from one in Mission 3.

Holy ****.
---
Well you suck at rogue i have a lvl 41 so i know more -nick8676764
#2DaremoPosted 8/3/2013 12:50:00 AM
Ehhhhh, every Incursion I've done so far has not only given me, but offered me nothing but low level energy, and friggin' Challenge Points.
---
Cynic, n. A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. - Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
#3OrochiStorm(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2013 1:09:51 AM
I've seen the baseball bat from a few PVP seasons ago and an odd coin-looking thing with the HYDRA stamp on it as rewards, too.

But, man, I got a ****ing Scroll from it.
---
#4LightBladePosted 8/3/2013 1:55:09 AM
OrochiStorm posted...
I've seen the baseball bat from a few PVP seasons ago and an odd coin-looking thing with the HYDRA stamp on it as rewards, too.

But, man, I got a ****ing Scroll from it.

Congrats, now I can hate your PvP team as well, heh.
---
Live tag: Phillyhockeyfan
PSN tag: Flyersfan82
#5AxDemonPosted 8/3/2013 2:16:58 AM
While I'm sure the percentages are extremely low for the actually useful items to drop, it's nice to see playdom throwing a bone and giving us a chance at some of the more sought-after PVP items without forcing us to spend a fortune in gold, hell we can't even respin these rewards if we wanted to.
---
And who knows: starting a new journey may not be so hard, or maybe it's already begun.
XBL, PSN, Steam- Ax Demon
#6Kevfu1234Posted 8/3/2013 5:52:06 AM
They'll always offer two items that are good/decent, then the rest will be energy or battle points. You can't trust the "chance to win" box since sometimes you'll see energy for some reason. At least that's what it does on mine.

Nice job on the scroll. I've been playing season 2 like mad trying to get something out of the rewards. Nothing...just like Spec Ops.
---
kLee-
Xbox Live Gamertag = Kevfu1234
#7GenoPosted 8/3/2013 6:43:10 AM
SoA should never leave your PvP setup.
---
3DS: 2363 - 5923 - 1853
#8OrochiStorm(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2013 6:45:55 AM
Geno posted...

Hopefully I'll get Ocirebi Nomaj at some point...
---
#9Render9Posted 8/3/2013 1:06:29 PM
OrochiStorm posted...
Geno posted...

Hopefully I'll get Ocirebi Nomaj at some point...

You were likely ultra-lucky with the angolob scroll.
I wouldn't count on another one. D:
---
Lulu: The guardian wyrm, Evrae. The great sacred beast-protector of Bevelle.
Auron: Hmph. The red carpet has teeth.
#10DaremoPosted 8/3/2013 9:07:53 PM
I finally got an Incursion reward that wasn't energy! It was a Crown of Blindness, a PvP item weaker than crap I've thrown away...
---
Cynic, n. A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. - Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary