Season 2, Chapter 2, Heroic Battle (Spider Woman)

#1kannibust2k3Posted 8/3/2013 10:10:38 PM
Can anyone give me some advice on this?! 10+ tries and I CANNOT WIN

I boosted her with health evasion, using fear pheramones etc.. Usually, I try to leave the minions alive because 50% of the time they heal Spidey-Girl, but the other 50% they do MAJOR damage..

Is it basically luck of the draw, hope they continue to heal you so you can beat MODOK? Or am I using a terrible tactic?
---
GT: KANNiBUST
#2battleblastPosted 8/3/2013 10:30:45 PM
I used Health/Stamina/Attack ISOs.

Usually I use fear pheromones for first attack. Then slam MODOK with her lvl 2 till lvl 9 is done cooling down. Rinse and repeat. Though I don't think there is a perfect way to win. My first time I did lvl 6, and lvl 9.

The only problem with your tactic is Evasion doesn't seem to work most of the time. Stamina goes too fast for her, and you spend more time recharging. The other problem is you never know when MODOK is going to heal or use mental anguish. So the battle really is an annoying toss up.
---
Civilized men are more discourteous than savages they can be impolite without having their skulls split.
Official Phantom Stranger of the C&GN
#3DaremoPosted 8/3/2013 11:50:22 PM
It's pretty simple really. I had difficulty until I realised I hadn't put any ISO-8 on her.

The two Bioethicists heal you when they have Fear Pheromones on. Keep it on them, keep Bio attacking Modok to reset his Doomsday attack, DO NOT use Vengeance until Modok is dead, and you should be good.
---
Cynic, n. A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. - Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
#4vmufanPosted 8/4/2013 6:17:49 AM
kannibust2k3 posted...
Can anyone give me some advice on this?! 10+ tries and I CANNOT WIN

I boosted her with health evasion, using fear pheramones etc.. Usually, I try to leave the minions alive because 50% of the time they heal Spidey-Girl, but the other 50% they do MAJOR damage..

Is it basically luck of the draw, hope they continue to heal you so you can beat MODOK? Or am I using a terrible tactic?

- It's 2 turns they heal, 1 turn they attack
- On the turn after you use the fear attack, always refill Stamina
- Don't start the battle using the fear attack (You are already full and don't need it)
- HP isos and defense Isos are a must, if they have power and stamina also that's better

has worked for me
---
NOW LOADING SIGNATURE...
#5adismaltheftPosted 8/5/2013 12:26:26 PM
Ugh... I hate Spider-Woman. Mine is leveling up to 7 now and her Heroic Battle is the only one I have to finish. I have to grind her up a lot...
---
If I had a million dollars... I'd be rich.
Gamertag: Icecold229
#6Render9Posted 8/5/2013 3:35:30 PM
adismaltheft posted...
Ugh... I hate Spider-Woman. Mine is leveling up to 7 now and her Heroic Battle is the only one I have to finish. I have to grind her up a lot...

-raises hand-
Same boat. Think I won't bother until she's at least level 9.
---
Lulu: The guardian wyrm, Evrae. The great sacred beast-protector of Bevelle.
Auron: Hmph. The red carpet has teeth.
#7CI254Posted 8/5/2013 3:47:55 PM
Render9 posted...
adismaltheft posted...

-raises hand-
Same boat. Think I won't bother until she's at least level 9.

Good plan considering her Level 9 is a key part of the strategy required to win the Heroic Battle.
---
{O,o}:O RLY?::::::::::{o,o}Shut the **** up.
/)__)::::::::::::::::::::::::::(__(\ SteamID: ci254 -Ci- Gaisuto
#8maggy187Posted 8/6/2013 12:50:56 AM
Actually, Vengance on round one and then spam modok with your level2 works as well.

She is a stamina hog no matter how you fight the battle though
#9adismaltheftPosted 8/7/2013 7:43:31 AM
Finally beat this, it was easy I just needed to grind her up. Can't wait til Season 2 Chapter 2 when I have to do this Mr. Fantastic/She-Hulk.
---
If I had a million dollars... I'd be rich.
Gamertag: Icecold229
#10RybalPosted 8/7/2013 8:03:55 AM
adismaltheft posted...
Finally beat this, it was easy I just needed to grind her up. Can't wait til Season 2 Chapter 2 when I have to do this Mr. Fantastic/She-Hulk.

The advice for Mr Fantastic will just be Accuracy/Attack ISOs (prioritize Accuracy) and tumble.