Incursion help

• Topic Archived

User Info: Yoshimo_irl

Yoshimo_irl
3 years ago#1
I'm over level 100 and I've never really tried to focus on PVP seriously. I'm having real trouble reliably winning Incursions. I've just been buying heroes I like and not the cheapest ones for max bonuses and equipping whatever weapons I feel like and not grinding for whatever the must have PVP weapons are. So now of course I'm just getting one shot by axes and any strategy I can muster is shut down by scrolls. I'm worried it will get in the way of mastering season 2 chapters and it will only get harder as I gain levels. Any tips to make this part of the game less of a chore?
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

User Info: adismaltheft

adismaltheft
3 years ago#2
I use Quicksilver and throw an Immobilizer or use one of those Hand Held Hologram things. Then I kick the crap out of them while they are stunned. Usually killing Phoenix twice first if she's there.
If I had a million dollars... I'd be rich.
Gamertag: Icecold229

User Info: wykdjester

wykdjester
3 years ago#3
A good surplus of items preferably chrono accelerators and immobilzers paired with Quicksilver. And whoever on your team hits hardest usually gets the job done.
Secret Ninja Art: Dark Lotus

User Info: Hayate-chan

Hayate-chan
3 years ago#4
Using item which can make the opponent stun, use distress call, etc. Incursion is far more easier than PVP because you have many more options (items, distress call) unlike PVP.

User Info: Xenomorph987

Xenomorph987
3 years ago#5
Sometimes allies make it even worse :D mainly blaster outfit

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived