Incursion help

#1Yoshimo_irlPosted 8/12/2013 11:37:37 AM
I'm over level 100 and I've never really tried to focus on PVP seriously. I'm having real trouble reliably winning Incursions. I've just been buying heroes I like and not the cheapest ones for max bonuses and equipping whatever weapons I feel like and not grinding for whatever the must have PVP weapons are. So now of course I'm just getting one shot by axes and any strategy I can muster is shut down by scrolls. I'm worried it will get in the way of mastering season 2 chapters and it will only get harder as I gain levels. Any tips to make this part of the game less of a chore?
---
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
#2adismaltheftPosted 8/12/2013 11:39:04 AM
I use Quicksilver and throw an Immobilizer or use one of those Hand Held Hologram things. Then I kick the crap out of them while they are stunned. Usually killing Phoenix twice first if she's there.
---
If I had a million dollars... I'd be rich.
Gamertag: Icecold229
#3wykdjesterPosted 8/12/2013 1:31:16 PM
A good surplus of items preferably chrono accelerators and immobilzers paired with Quicksilver. And whoever on your team hits hardest usually gets the job done.
---
Secret Ninja Art: Dark Lotus
#4Hayate-chanPosted 8/13/2013 2:58:09 AM
Using item which can make the opponent stun, use distress call, etc. Incursion is far more easier than PVP because you have many more options (items, distress call) unlike PVP.
#5Xenomorph987Posted 8/13/2013 6:50:04 AM
Sometimes allies make it even worse :D mainly blaster outfit