Next required heroes for Spec Ops?

#1UtsusemiPosted 10/17/2013 6:40:11 PM
Bishop? Angel? I have 168 CP woot!
---
What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.
#2CI254Posted 10/17/2013 7:17:32 PM
Angel for sure. The rest we won't know until it happens. I honestly expect either Mockingbird or Emma Frost being required considering a very good amount of the people going into this Spec Ops got him for free and they'd want to make up for that.
---
{O,o}:O RLY?::::::::::{o,o}Shut the **** up.
/)__)::::::::::::::::::::::::::(__(\ SteamID: ci254 -Ci- Gaisuto
#3Stone_MagnetPosted 10/17/2013 7:18:50 PM
Yeah Angel is one, woiuldn't be surprised if Emma/MB are one but I hope not.
---
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/stonemagnet/
#4BlackSpiralPosted 10/17/2013 8:59:14 PM
Seeing it involves Thor, I could see Sif being needed. Or they may just make her a team up.
---
My mind is like a steel trap, rusty and illegal in 37 states.
#5Armor King 108Posted 10/17/2013 11:24:00 PM
I'm betting besides Angel, that you'll need Mockingbird AND Emma Frost. For maximum trolling. (actually, maximum trolling would require you to need Magneto and Omega Sentinel, because they'll both be "expired" by that time...I know maximum trolling could go further then that, but I'll stop)
---
"Ha! They locked us up in a house made of candy." Gibari, Baten Kaitos
#6ncentonzePosted 10/18/2013 12:00:06 AM
Angel and Juggie is my guess. SO will come out near end of Omega Sentinel box sale and Juggie sale will start a few days into next SO.
#7RybalPosted 10/18/2013 5:21:29 AM
Armor King 108 posted...
I'm betting besides Angel, that you'll need Mockingbird AND Emma Frost. For maximum trolling. (actually, maximum trolling would require you to need Magneto and Omega Sentinel, because they'll both be "expired" by that time...I know maximum trolling could go further then that, but I'll stop)

Actually, since they'll be expired, they won't do it. They have yet to put a character who is not available at the time of SO as a required deploy to finish SO (meaning the last task). Magneto was a deploy in the last one, but that was a non-essential deploy.
---
Brand loyalty is most evident in Apple acolytes - the Applytes - that most rabid of fan bases who will buy a brand new device with every minor upgrade