Wolverine's heroic battle

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel: Avengers Alliance
  3. Wolverine's heroic battle
2 years ago#1
I wanted to farm Wolverine's empowered Iso, so I have started to do Chapter 2-1-2 but his heroic didn't show up. I tried it twice but no heroic battle.
Anybody else noticed this?
2 years ago#2
For me, the heroic battle popped up after I defeated Mystique. So I think that exact heroic battle is the one that pops up the latest.
2 years ago#3
It's set to proc at a random order. Sometimes you can get it after the first battle. Others it helps to do all the incursions, and deploys along the way.
---
Civilized men are more discourteous than savages they can be impolite without having their skulls split.
Official Phantom Stranger of the C&GN
2 years ago#4
Yeah you were right. That's really odd. The battle is supposed to show up before the boss
2 years ago#5
They changed his because of how many people were farming it for CP/Old PVP Weapons with zero experience gain. "This is why we can't have good things."
---
{O,o}:O RLY?::::::::::{o,o}Shut the **** up.
/)__)::::::::::::::::::::::::::(__(\ SteamID: ci254 -Ci- Gaisuto
2 years ago#6
CI254 posted...
They changed his because of how many people were farming it for CP/Old PVP Weapons with zero experience gain. "This is why we can't have good things."

Its nice things you dingus

And ppl were farming incursions for scrolls/etc not these.. Well I guess these too but not as frequently.. 2-1-2 still drops incursion immediately after fighting yellow first round
---
GT: KANNiBUST
2 years ago#7
It was mostly the Experience-less-CP.
---
{O,o}:O RLY?::::::::::{o,o}Shut the **** up.
/)__)::::::::::::::::::::::::::(__(\ SteamID: ci254 -Ci- Gaisuto
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel: Avengers Alliance
  3. Wolverine's heroic battle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived