Wolverine's heroic battle

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel: Avengers Alliance
  3. Wolverine's heroic battle
3 years ago#1
I wanted to farm Wolverine's empowered Iso, so I have started to do Chapter 2-1-2 but his heroic didn't show up. I tried it twice but no heroic battle.
Anybody else noticed this?
3 years ago#2
For me, the heroic battle popped up after I defeated Mystique. So I think that exact heroic battle is the one that pops up the latest.
3 years ago#3
It's set to proc at a random order. Sometimes you can get it after the first battle. Others it helps to do all the incursions, and deploys along the way.
Civilized men are more discourteous than savages they can be impolite without having their skulls split.
Official Phantom Stranger of the C&GN
3 years ago#4
Yeah you were right. That's really odd. The battle is supposed to show up before the boss
3 years ago#5
They changed his because of how many people were farming it for CP/Old PVP Weapons with zero experience gain. "This is why we can't have good things."
{O,o}:O RLY?::::::::::{o,o}Shut the **** up.
/)__)::::::::::::::::::::::::::(__(\ SteamID: ci254 -Ci- Gaisuto
3 years ago#6
CI254 posted...
They changed his because of how many people were farming it for CP/Old PVP Weapons with zero experience gain. "This is why we can't have good things."

Its nice things you dingus

And ppl were farming incursions for scrolls/etc not these.. Well I guess these too but not as frequently.. 2-1-2 still drops incursion immediately after fighting yellow first round
GT: KANNiBUST
3 years ago#7
It was mostly the Experience-less-CP.
{O,o}:O RLY?::::::::::{o,o}Shut the **** up.
/)__)::::::::::::::::::::::::::(__(\ SteamID: ci254 -Ci- Gaisuto
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel: Avengers Alliance
  3. Wolverine's heroic battle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived