The further you get...

#1shoe7essPosted 1/31/2013 9:39:17 PM
It's weird, I've been playing the game for a couple of hours now, and even though you get extra tools that you can use on previous puzzles, it seems to get more and more difficult to progress. I was stumped for about 45 minutes before I figured out how to get the second gun, and have unlocked a lot more chambers since I got it, however I'm stumped yet again. Awesome game, just wish the puzzles made a bit more sense. I'm starting to wonder if the "text-advice" portraits are meant to help or hinder...
---
You might as well paint yourself yellow, run around like a maniac, and call yourself Banana Man.
PSN/GT: shoe7ess
#2asherrrdPosted 2/1/2013 1:31:16 AM
shoe7ess posted...
It's weird, I've been playing the game for a couple of hours now, and even though you get extra tools that you can use on previous puzzles, it seems to get more and more difficult to progress. I was stumped for about 45 minutes before I figured out how to get the second gun, and have unlocked a lot more chambers since I got it, however I'm stumped yet again. Awesome game, just wish the puzzles made a bit more sense. I'm starting to wonder if the "text-advice" portraits are meant to help or hinder...

What you describe isn't the game getting harder as you go, it is the game getting hard for a while, and then easy for a while after a big breakthrough, and then hard again, etc. I'm having the same experience.