How long is the game?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Antichamber
  3. How long is the game?
2 years ago#11
According to the game dev 3-10 hours depending on how well you perceive things
---
Flowchart for debates involving fighting Batman
http://i.imgur.com/SghhW.jpg
2 years ago#12
Just finished for first time in 6 hours, but as a poster above said, after you learned the mechanics of the game it's a breeze.
---
You might as well paint yourself yellow, run around like a maniac, and call yourself Banana Man.
PSN/GT: shoe7ess
2 years ago#13
So generally it's 6-8 hours on your first time. Hm. Thanks for the responses, guys!
---
XBL/PSN/STEAM Account Name - NEREVAR117
"If this is the chosen way, then there's nothing left to say."
2 years ago#14
qbicfeet posted...
It took me about 6 hours to 100% it, but once you fully understand all game mechanics you can easily breeze through the game in less than 10 minutes (my personal best is 9:03).

Seriously? only nine minutes all the way to the black hole at the end? Wow, what is your route? The best I can do is ~15 minutes.
---
SiSoft Sandra Mainboard Information Module, Warning #2508:
All memory slots are full. Upgrading the memory may be difficult or expensive.
2 years ago#15
nvm, found the sda thread. ^^
---
SiSoft Sandra Mainboard Information Module, Warning #2508:
All memory slots are full. Upgrading the memory may be difficult or expensive.
2 years ago#16
Zazcallabah posted...
nvm, found the sda thread. ^^

I'm down to 5:41 now ;D

This game would have had a lot of replayability if there was a level editor or something. It's a very enjoyable game, but once it's over it's over.
---
PSN / GT / Steam - qbicfeet
Official Snivy of the Pokemon X boards
(edited by qbicfeet)
(message deleted)
2 years ago#18
SPOILER!

Tigrath, it's not dead. You can see some kind of a circle thingy on the wall. Look directly at it and walk backward, where a passage is supposed to be. Then *MAGIC* happens.
2 years ago#19
Don't worry about the amount of time you can clock into a game; "bang for your buck," in my opinion, is all about the experience you get out of the game. You may very well effectively be paying $2.00+ per hour to play this game but it's worth every penny. I'd say you'd be hard pressed to find a game that challenges in ways that this game does. Unless you're gaming on a really tight budget, don't pass this game up.
---
every time is rustled jimmies.
2 years ago#20
$2 per hour is still a bargain when movie theaters charge $5-10 per hour.
---
Mi parolas Esperanto; cxu vi?
KI:U - "=A= Leif", PM me to add me.
  1. Boards
  2. Antichamber
  3. How long is the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived