Laying teh foundation *spoilers*

#1GandoclausPosted 2/3/2013 11:53:16 AM
Ok so I've done pretty much every puzzle in the game, the only 2 paths left to go down are the exit and one unexplored bit at 'laying the foundation' where the balls smash through the walls in the centre.

Is there any strategy to this? I've heard the solution is just to brute force it but it simply doesn't work for me, what is going on here!?
---
santa is a wizard
#2Gandoclaus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 1:35:45 PM
Meh screw it, I got all the signs and beat the game anyway, convinced there is a design shortfall/bug here.
---
santa is a wizard
#3NexusOfAllPosted 2/3/2013 1:59:58 PM
Actually there is more to this room. If you can get through the walls with the balls that are smashing through them.
#4Yusuke UrameshiPosted 2/5/2013 12:45:53 PM
That's what he's talking about. It's the one annoying thing in the game - reaching that last dev room is purely luck-based.
---
We call that the "Stupid Jerkface" outcome. Somebody did that to me, I'd skin 'em and stew 'em with some taters.
#5cynicalsaintPosted 2/6/2013 9:54:39 AM
The closest thing to a "trick" to getting in the center is to not move around too much.

Ideally try to keep the balls greenish - that way they won't spread so far out and do more consistent damage to the center walls.

Secondly if you don't get in after the wall starts regenerating consider stopping and resetting.
---
If all else fails, use fire.
PSN/Steam - cynicalsaint ~:::~ XBL - cynicalsaint0 ~:::~ battle.net - cynicalsaint#1360
#6eco masterPosted 2/7/2013 8:07:08 PM
Try moving, then stopping for a second, and repeating. It is luck-based, but move-stop-move keeps the balls changing between red (outside of the white wall) and green (mostly inside), which means they'll take more trips through the wall in a shorter amount of time.

Seems to be the only way. Placed blocks get overwritten by the white wall, and you can't directly interact with the balls. If you see a hole nearly large enough, make a dive for it.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#7JeryxPosted 2/8/2013 8:19:17 PM
One of the walls will regen slower than the others. Thats your best bet for getting in.
---
The laws contrived by the proud are their security and their undoing.
Such laws make disobedience a virtue, and obedience a sin.
#8AmarantaminPosted 2/27/2013 2:11:46 AM
Wait, that's a secret dev room?!

I spent a good ten minutes shoving myself at that wall until I got through, only to find that chart at the bottom and run around the new room for even longer trying to figure out what it meant... =(
#9Xyrus_DarkwillPosted 3/1/2013 10:29:47 AM
Apparently it's the formula for the shader they used for the game. Someone who knows the program will know how to use it.
---
Mi parolas Esperanto; cxu vi?
KI:U - "=A= Leif", PM me to add me.