Help with rooms after "Falling Forward" *spoilers*

#1Cauchys InequalityPosted 2/26/2013 12:23:42 AM
I got past Falling Forward. There I find cyan, yellow and black rooms, which I also get past. After that are red, blue, and green rooms, which I again get past. Then comes a cyan room with stairs in it. There's an invisible bridge at the top that almost leads to another room dyed in green and blue, but there's a step at the very end that's too tall to walk up, and when I try to jump for it the bridge disappears and I fall back down. I lost all of my blocks in Falling Forward, and I didn't find any afterwards, so I have no tools to aid me in overcoming this obstacle. Any help would be appreciated.

---
"The world is a sphere. That means that the east is connected to the west, and the north is connected to the south." ~Enrique, Skies of Arcadia
#2AmarantaminPosted 2/27/2013 1:05:44 AM
There's a second invisible path, not connected to the one you're trying to run up. Keep searching, it's definitely there.

I'm just 2 rooms past that and stuck myself, in the yellow hallway with a single laser. Still no cubes available to use, it's getting tricky...