stuck in legoland level

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
I have played the lego land level several times, and the most studs I can get up to is 918,000. I have destroyed everything, I think I am missing something with the telescope at the far end or at ace chemicals. Any ideas?
3 years ago#2
txclay posted...
I have played the lego land level several times, and the most studs I can get up to is 918,000. I have destroyed everything, I think I am missing something with the telescope at the far end or at ace chemicals. Any ideas?

Check the thread on the 360 board about the bonus level being glitched(it's not).
---
Kratos9797, Official leader of the Shieka Shadow Corp and member of the Knights of Safe Haven.
3 years ago#3
Telescope does nothing.

Get rid of the goo & fires near Ace Chemicals & use Superman to get on the roof.
Use his heat vision to melt the gold object on top, and step on the switch until all the goo drains.
Make sure to break the ACE sign for studs.
Then turn the valve to get Jokerbot. Use that to deconstruct black things (especially the huge bat).
When you do that you should get a short Wayne Tower, use the orange handle to make it tall & fly up to the top for some purple studs.
If that's still not enough use the Power Suit to blast the horse statues & use Jokerbot to zap the bases for more studs.
If that's still not enough, try riding the subway again & use Superman to float outside the car for loads of studs.
---
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived