Magic Knight Rayearth in SRW?

#1theonedalekPosted 5/2/2012 10:40:39 AM
Im wondering is there perticular reason Rayearth has never been is SRW. I mean if they could find away to fit Escaflowne in surely they would be able to find a place for Rayearth.
#2AquamanOSPosted 5/2/2012 10:44:55 AM
Escaflowne was only in one relatively minor game, so it's not like its a major SRW name.

But I believe Rayerth is one of the series that has copyright issues Banpresto can't work around.
#3theonedalek(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 11:01:51 AM
AquamanOS posted...
Escaflowne was only in one relatively minor game, so it's not like its a major SRW name.

But I believe Rayerth is one of the series that has copyright issues Banpresto can't work around.

I had a feeling it was somthing like that. I think I remember reading somwere that CLAMP didnt wnat Rayearth ins SRW but then again the same surce said Code Geass would never be in.

How did the handle Escaflowne storyline wise annyway?
#4AquamanOSPosted 5/2/2012 11:08:47 AM
It was just kind of there. I mean it had a few stages but not that much. And only 2 PC units.
#5theonedalek(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 11:18:08 AM
AquamanOS posted...
It was just kind of there. I mean it had a few stages but not that much. And only 2 PC units.

I ment how did they handle the Escaflowne cast being in a different world to everone else. Were they just on earth without anny explenation or did everyone travel back and fourth between Earth and Gaia?
#6RorshacmaPosted 5/2/2012 11:29:07 AM
And only 2 PC units.

It had two secret units as well, so it actually had 4 all together.
---
"I was born out of the greediness of mankind. While men exist, so will I!" - Bacterion
#7KaneBlueriverPosted 5/2/2012 11:43:52 AM
Now a days, I'm pretty sure it's just money issues.

Also, there's two season and first season was rather more of a fantasy show than a robot show.

Personally, I think the OVA has a better chance but people would complain if that came in first. lol
---
If you can understand this, you are a Gundam!:
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h352/KaneBlueriver1181/whatisagundam.jpg
#8theonedalek(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 1:55:29 PM
KaneBlueriver posted...
Now a days, I'm pretty sure it's just money issues.

Also, there's two season and first season was rather more of a fantasy show than a robot show.

Personally, I think the OVA has a better chance but people would complain if that came in first. lol

I allways thought if did show from up it would just start season two onwards
#9Saint Dragon OsirisPosted 5/2/2012 3:00:54 PM
There was an interview about why various series couldn't get into SRW during the time of NEO. Like how Wataru couldn't get in because the president of RED doesn't like SRW, Banpresto can't get Rayearth because CLAMP directly said they believe it wouldn't fit in too well.

And then a whole list of other series with various reasons. Quite honestly, I dream of a Rayearth and Wataru crossover simply because the robots in both shows are called Mashins.
---
We must formulate keikaku. "Keikaku" means plan! - Argosy Captain
#10xenotozzPosted 5/2/2012 8:07:53 PM
We already used magic in NEO =/
who says magic and robots can't mix.
More topics from this board...
Reals and Supers?Swamphlosion110/14 9:59PM