So what notable crossover interactions in this game? (spoilers)

#101Evolution100Posted 4/19/2012 2:56:27 PM
On stage 55 (Anata no Oto), if you have Kira have a battle encounter with Brera, Kira says something about why he is fighting against us or something. It's funny since Kira's Japanese VA Souichiro Hoshi also does Brera.
#102starqoPosted 4/19/2012 3:55:15 PM
^ Kira actually has battle dialogue (attack and evade, probably damage as well) when fighting Gino and Brera, in which he refers to them by name. Gino returns the favor (he refers to Kira by his full name).
#103StriderTunaPosted 4/19/2012 4:29:29 PM
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but I heard Ribbons would remark that "The Reborns Gundam isn't just for show"
---
Claims List is in quote."Let's just take it easy and agree to disagree when it's debatable, not when facts are involved.." - Me
#104bakankiPosted 4/19/2012 7:53:53 PM
Crowe has unique support attack line for Duo, Lockon, and Aoyama (Dai Guard). Since four of them are Binbou Kuji Doumei (He said the name on the support attack line, forgot on Duo or Lockon).

Another interesting unique support attack, though it's not crossover is:
Esther to Crowe (Brasta): "[Let's do] a sibling combination with Brasta!"

And there's a bug for Setsuko-to-Crowe support attack line that can be heard on stage 15-16 that makes her already say "Following Li-Brasta" even though Crow still use Brasta ^^;;
#105StriderTunaPosted 4/19/2012 7:57:30 PM
I wonder how Crowe adjusts to the new lockon as while he was buddies with the original, he might not get along so well with Lyle.
---
Claims List is in quote."Let's just take it easy and agree to disagree when it's debatable, not when facts are involved.." - Me
#106bakankiPosted 4/19/2012 8:15:38 PM
StriderTuna posted...
I wonder how Crowe adjusts to the new lockon as while he was buddies with the original, he might not get along so well with Lyle.

He already know Lyle from Neil IIRC, he didn't surprise to see this new Lockon when they first met.
As for how he (and Duo and Aoyama) adjust to this Lockon I don't know the detail but knowing three of them are pretty mature to handle this kind of situation, they probably see Lyle as himself not Neil's substitution. Though I wonder why Michel didn't trust Lyle at the beginning...
#107Shaded_PhoenixPosted 4/20/2012 3:58:37 AM

Though I wonder why Michel didn't trust Lyle at the beginning...

It could be because Lyle is a spy for Katharon... but Michel is not supposed to know that.
---
It's enough that I'm wearing steel underpants right now. No cactus gonna assrape me today, not even by accident.
-Dracoferret on... well, you know. Cacti.
#108HaganenoTamashiPosted 4/20/2012 5:28:42 AM(edited)
Schwartz mentions previously being a "Flag fighter"

And Lyle declaration of love was pretty funny. After going out he tells Añew he loves her and Michel and Pierre reaction were priceless:

- Pierre: it can't be!
- Michel: she got "shot down/sniped"! (or something among the lines, he uses Lockon phrase)
- Kei: well well guys. This Lockon not only snipes but is also a quick shooter!

Shaded_Phoenix posted...
Though I wonder why Michel didn't trust Lyle at the beginning...
It could be because Lyle is a spy for Katharon... but Michel is not supposed to know that.

I think it was because he recognized Lockon "Neil" as a full fledged sniper, while he sees Lockon "Lyle" as someone with not as much skill as his bro but more as a well rounded fighter (and hence, doesn't thinks he deserves the name Lockon)
---
PSN: Hagane_no_Yuusha
#109AquamanOSPosted 4/20/2012 11:38:56 AM
Michel doesn't think Lyle is fit to take the place of Lockon since he isn't a dedicated Sniper. Even moreso since Michel took it upon himself to pick up the slack after Neil dies. After the mission where Michel, Gain, and Lyle need to snipe that DM dragon thing, and Lyle comes through perfectly he decides he's fit to take over after all.

I find it interesting Rand and Setsuko had two series characters they buddied up with, (Holland and Gain for Rand, Kamille and Shinn for Setsuko), Crowe has 3 (Lockon, Duo, and Aoyama) and Esther has 4 (Kallen, Quatre, Alto, and Shotaro)
#110NecronmonPosted 4/21/2012 9:11:59 PM
One thing that has not been addressed, how do they address the part in Gurren Lugan when Simon gets jailed and nearly executed? Does anyone call out the backstabbers for being idiots like they do with the Black Knight betrayl?