Marilyn(spoiler)

#1kurimawtaktakPosted 4/24/2012 5:12:09 PM
Im kinda curious as to what she said when you beat her lastly until she suddenly explodes and later talks alone in a red facility or whatever.
#2Shaded_PhoenixPosted 4/24/2012 11:46:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxo8mz9IqwE
---
It's enough that I'm wearing steel underpants right now. No cactus gonna assrape me today, not even by accident.
-Dracoferret on... well, you know. Cacti.
#3SazukeEXPosted 4/24/2012 11:52:00 PM
Getting the subs to appear. A task given by a very cruel taskmaster.
---
XBox Live: Tinklyknight (Not Gold at the moment due to various reasons)
#4Shaded_PhoenixPosted 4/25/2012 12:28:20 AM
...Just press the Closed Captions (CC) button.
---
The price of great bacon is eternal vigilance.
#5SazukeEXPosted 4/25/2012 1:17:16 AM
Well, thanks. Now I feel a bit dumb.
---
XBox Live: Tinklyknight (Not Gold at the moment due to various reasons)
#6Hiei_the_SternPosted 4/25/2012 2:02:05 AM
Can I have a short summary? Being on the phone makes it really hard to even copy the link...
---
FFXIV... Will I ever return to you?
Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru
#7Vincent_VincentPosted 4/25/2012 2:08:37 AM(edited)
I can't view that , summarise it please

Edit :
Ninja'd
#8JackRydden224Posted 4/25/2012 2:11:02 AM
Basically Marilyn told Uther a story about a prince who turned himself into gold so his people can use him to survive. It is a story of self sacrifice. A swallow would peck away at the Prince, bringing the gold to the people. Marilyn is the swallow in this story.The swallow also died at the end.

The real point is that Marilyn was in love with Uther. She died wanting to believe that she was happy doing what she did for him. This really bring a lot more to Marilyn's character.
---
I fancy blonde girls
#9StriderTunaPosted 4/25/2012 2:12:28 AM
From what I can tell from the last bit was that she was naming Crowe her successor to something about the Firefly.
---
Claims List is in quote."Let's just take it easy and agree to disagree when it's debatable, not when facts are involved.." - Me
#10Shaded_PhoenixPosted 4/25/2012 2:58:55 AM

From what I can tell from the last bit was that she was naming Crowe her successor to something about the Firefly.

She was the former head of the Firebug unit, which Crowe was a member of, for a period. So, she's considering him her successor. The rest of it was about what JackRydden said.
---
Thank you for noticing this new sig!
Your noticing it has been noted, and will be reported to the authorities.
More topics from this board...
Reals and Supers?Swamphlosion110/14 9:59PM