Stage 58 If route secret... or not

#1ImadoriPosted 4/28/2012 11:40:03 PM
I just replaying Stage 58 in if route and just want to have Alto finishes the boss so i have to wait 2 turns to get him near Grace O'Connor. In each player turn after Grace appear, each singer of Macross series will say :" Listen to my song" and their own BGM will play. 1st turn is Basara while the 2nd one is Ranka. Ranka' BGM is Seikan Hikou which is never played in any other stage, the song is added in BGM list after that.

Don't know if it is called a secret or not because frankly, it is not important, just a BGM.
#2AltairionPosted 4/29/2012 12:06:43 AM
Oh jeez. So THAT'S how you get Seikan Hikou. I'm on my third run and still don't have it, haha.

I wonder if Be My Star is in the game too, then. I think that's the only song from Z2.1 that's missing?
---
#3Imadori(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2012 12:15:20 AM
I'm at my 4th run when i got it ><
#4Solo_HunterPosted 4/29/2012 6:26:49 AM
In the normal route they do that too, but I don't remember if the songs are different. I remember the order is Basara, Ranka, Sheryl then Everyone. Everyone sings Lion.

I'll have to confirm it (normal route), but your secret was nice. I'll be sure to get it.
#5mkprovincePosted 4/29/2012 6:51:11 AM
I got that on my first playthrough on normal since I feel like getting Alto to beat Brea and Grace up himself.
---
I just changed my personal arsenal to fifteen Metal Gear Ray...... And I'm looking for a target. Who wants to be one? You?
#6180223Posted 4/29/2012 10:58:15 PM
A pity they got rid of Be My Star, it was my favourite Frontier song in Z2.1.

At least we still have 3 new songs to replace it.

I believe you get Seikan Hikou early if you took the macross route during the first route split of the game. There was a scene where Sheryl was singing Don't be late, Ranka singing Seikan Hikou and lastly, they sang Lion together. After that scene, all 3 songs would be unlocked and ready for use.
#7Imadori(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2012 11:31:18 PM
180223 posted...

I believe you get Seikan Hikou early if you took the macross route during the first route split of the game. There was a scene where Sheryl was singing Don't be late, Ranka singing Seikan Hikou and lastly, they sang Lion together. After that scene, all 3 songs would be unlocked and ready for use.

No, i went all the routes and it is only in stage 58 if route in my 4th play that i got the song.
#8reinkinjitsuPosted 4/29/2012 11:57:49 PM
You can also get it with the Save Intermission message with Ranka and Alto.
---
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/Renkinjitsu/GIFs/mmx3v.gif
#9180223Posted 4/30/2012 2:40:44 AM
Imadori posted...
180223 posted...

No, i went all the routes and it is only in stage 58 if route in my 4th play that i got the song.

Wow, thats weird cause I immediately had access to that song after that scene and I recalled giving Lion to Alto, Seikan Hikou to Brera and Don't be late to everyone else in the same stage.

Did you skip through all the dialogues or events? Its possible that you could have skipped the song as a result of that.
#10Imadori(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 4:18:58 AM
180223 posted...
Imadori posted...
180223 posted...

Wow, thats weird cause I immediately had access to that song after that scene and I recalled giving Lion to Alto, Seikan Hikou to Brera and Don't be late to everyone else in the same stage.

Did you skip through all the dialogues or events? Its possible that you could have skipped the song as a result of that.

Sometimes i would fast forward but never skipping.