Stage 33 - Earth Route - Black Avenger

#1frik1000Posted 5/7/2012 10:56:38 PM
I'm just curious, to those that understand the game's story, what's going on in this stage? I'm asking cause it seems almost all my deployed units have something to say when they first attack an opponent, and I'm just curious as to why.
#2Cashino0Posted 5/7/2012 11:41:14 PM(edited)
It's the Pillar incident of Gundam 00, when the A-Laws shoots at the Orbital Elevator in Africa with Memento Mori. The people that went up to space reenact Celestial Being's assault on Memento Mori. The people on the ground are handling an evacuation of refugees (I think that's the correct word) that were in the care of Kataron that are in the immediate danger zone where fragments are going to land. Of course, Invaders (and Shin Dragon) decide to show up to make things even worse.

Everyone is pissed that the A-Laws would do something like that.

I'm pretty sure that's what's happening. Can't remember exactly, though.
#3frik1000(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2012 11:44:58 PM
Ohhh. So that's what's happening. Here I thought the town / city was destroyed by the Invaders themselves, and that the city was important to the characters on a personal level. Nice to see that the two routes actually, in a way, are affecting each other.

Thanks for the reply.
#4180223Posted 5/8/2012 4:58:18 PM
Cashino0 posted...
Of course, Invaders (and Shin Dragon) decide to show up to make things even worse.

And then Ryoma in Black Getter appeears and starts delivering indiscriminate justice on the invaders. Notice Black Getter = Black Avenger.
#5sb6Posted 5/8/2012 5:21:18 PM
Also worth noting is that Ryouma tries to go off after Saotome and abandon the refugees. He gets an earful from everyone there, even being compared to how Tieria used to be and how he changed. Then in the story after the level, he asks someone (maybe it was Hayato) to say thanks to Tieria for him. I thought that was a good bit of crossover lulz.
More topics from this board...
Best skill set for Chirico?dogboy97/24 4:33AM