question and speculation about possible secret units (probably SPOILERS)

#1Silver_RegretPosted 5/24/2012 5:42:41 AM
can anyone confirm that whether that they're can/ cannot be recruited in the game?
few things i found out, and probably test on my second play

Mr.Bushido & Susanowo
- every time Mr.Bushido defeated Toudo always said something.
so maybe he had a connection in his recruitment?
- stage 56 BEYOND supposedly 00 closing stage, yet on zero requiem Susanowo appear again..is it a sign that we can recruit it?

Epyon
- on stage 56 when miliardo join temporary with epyon, he got an ace point & player stat,
BUT his epyon sprite is still an enemy sprite (on left side facing right)
- on the anime we knew that miliardo has a close relation with noir, next play i'll try to pit him with her.. maybe i can persuade him?

anyone else got any other info or rumors maybe?
thx a lot before..
#2joekagePosted 5/24/2012 5:49:31 AM
Epyon probably can't be obtained due to it's too broken map attack.
#3Shaded_PhoenixPosted 5/24/2012 5:54:05 AM
- every time Mr.Bushido defeated Toudo always said something.
so maybe he had a connection in his recruitment?

Mr Bushido and Todou have some samurai-based interaction.

- stage 56 BEYOND supposedly 00 closing stage, yet on zero requiem Susanowo appear again..is it a sign that we can recruit it?

No more than it being a sign you can recruit Trieze. Which is to say, no.
---
The price of great bacon is eternal vigilance.
#4SazukeEXPosted 5/24/2012 6:01:24 AM(edited)
You mean Noin not Noir, right?

I don't think you can legitly get Mr. Bushido or Zechs. Maybe when they do the Movies you'll get them again. I'm sure Mr. Bushido will die unless you Ace Setsuna or something for the movie plot but Zechs will always join if they do the movie plot.

Or they can skip over to Frozen Teardrops randomness and have Zechs fighting Heero again for stupid reasons just because the writers couldn't think of anyone that could match Heero, let alone Heero and Zechs together.

Or a real replacement for Duo(Seriously? I know Duo was popular but what the hell? You even named him Duo as well! Did they run out of ideas here or something?) and Trowa(Looks just like Trowa but no relation... Wow, great writing writers. Not.)... Or Quatre(Female version). In fact only Wufei was replaced with a new character that isn't a clone of him in any way.

Than they decide that Duo must remain a player and Hilde is flagged for death soon as well. On top of Relena being the new Zechs for an unexplained reasons and that Heero must kill her... Again as his mission. Let alone the fact that destroying the old Gundams at the end of EW was meaningless since new Gundams were made soon afterward anyway. Seriously.... You can't lie about this, they literally tried to copy their TV series plot to the note. A complete rehash, a real shame.
---
XBox Live: Tinklyknight (Not Gold at the moment due to various reasons)
#5HaganenoTamashiPosted 5/24/2012 6:10:30 AM
SazukeEX posted...
Or Quatre(Female version)

That's the only good (ok, who am i kidding; not awful) thing that brought that abomination

And i'm sure that Anti-spiral will try to destroy that universe to prevent "Frozen S***drop" from ever existing.

Good lord, that thing makes SEED Destiny seem like a masterpiece!
---
PSN: Hagane_no_Yuusha
#6AC UnitPosted 5/24/2012 6:15:10 AM
Concerning Frozen Teardrop I'll just repeat what I said in another topic:

Also probably have no chance of it happen but would be neat to see these as secret mechs for the next time Wing appears in
a SRW game (coz they sure ain't gonna use the Frozen Teardrop storyline).

And yes, I'd like to see the G Unit suits in as well.
---
"Wait what?"
The most appropriate response to most things these days.
#7SazukeEXPosted 5/24/2012 6:27:09 AM
AC Unit posted...
Concerning Frozen Teardrop I'll just repeat what I said in another topic:

Also probably have no chance of it happen but would be neat to see these as secret mechs for the next time Wing appears in
a SRW game (coz they sure ain't gonna use the Frozen Teardrop storyline).

And yes, I'd like to see the G Unit suits in as well.

The mechs are fine as secrets, I woudn't complain. I just don't want to ever see that contrived story plot get in a SRW game. It completely contradicts the entirety of TV Wing and EW(Lulz mostly that they destroyed their Gundams at the end of EW than they get to making new ones right after and have one set up for Heero who was "done" killing already but now must kill Zechs/Relena). They could have easily just gone the Evangelion route and made an alternate universe, thus not invalidating TV/old Eva movie, if they seriously wanted to redo the TV Wing plot, without contradicting their own show and movie, along with the randomess that Teardrop introduced.
---
#8AC UnitPosted 5/24/2012 6:31:48 AM
It's interesting though as the current Wing manga that's being done, Glory of the Defeated/Losers is essentially the main story retold so that everything from Episode 0 all the way to Frozen Teardrop will mesh properly.
---
"Wait what?"
The most appropriate response to most things these days.
#9SazukeEXPosted 5/24/2012 6:38:13 AM(edited)
AC Unit posted...
It's interesting though as the current Wing manga that's being done, Glory of the Defeated/Losers is essentially the main story retold so that everything from Episode 0 all the way to Frozen Teardrop will mesh properly.

They would still need to retcon some of the Wing TV plot and ignore EW almost entirely except the part where Noin gets her man so she has kids.
---
#10HaganenoTamashiPosted 5/24/2012 6:43:46 AM
Hah, good luck with that! When they get to FTD part, they'll know what Simon felt while trying to stop "Infinity Big Bang Storm"
---
PSN: Hagane_no_Yuusha