Dont see much difference between real and supers

#61yaiba60Posted 5/30/2012 2:21:56 PM
DemiseEnd posted...
Alright now onto topic

Soul - generally 60 SP

Valor - Generally 40 SP

Super > Real

Why i am so awesum

Amuro can Valor for 30 SP. Da man hacks...
I still see difference between my reals and supers. Technically my supers deal ~5-10k dmg more than reals do to bosses with seishin casted. The one thing I've seen changed is that accuracy is pretty much the same across the board (in the older games reals could hit fine and supers couldn't without lock-on).

Side-note: Whoever here completes a run can videorecord for the sake of showing how they beat the game to others (many don't and consider it a waste of time). Turn A abuse is easy with Fa, Esther, and Marg plus sp buns enabling the damned butterfly. Heck I beat normal Gaioh in turn 1 abusing enable and FUB getter 1. As far as telling people this and that, I have not encountered a person with adequate education using crude insults (at least in social setting), yet. Just saying!
#62MJEmirzianPosted 5/30/2012 2:28:05 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#63DemiseEndPosted 5/30/2012 4:52:15 PM
@ SP : I already adressed the problem that most of the playerbase here doesn't view the game in competitive aspects
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#64MJEmirzianPosted 5/30/2012 5:28:51 PM
>I don't see it.

That's your problem. Even when I graciously explain things to you despite your bad faith and "oh he did a cheap noob run" ignorant trash talk, you don't even read or comprehend it. Not worth the effort imo.
---
http://www.tbstactics.com - Tactical Insights. Tactical turn based and tactical/strategy game news/reviews.
#65TakayaNorikoPosted 5/30/2012 5:58:03 PM
Reals go "pew pew."

Supers go "bagan bagan!"

This is the simplest way I can put it.
#66MingIesPosted 5/30/2012 7:44:19 PM
MJEmirzian posted...
>The thing is most of us simply don't have a better strats because we don't even care about playing in that way

Yes, you could be a pro gamer or a pro sports player if you just cared and put time into it, it has nothing to do with skill. Typical faulty logic.

Wow, what a strawman. Stating a simple fact ("we don't have better strategies because we don't play that way) is twisted into "strategies have nothing to do with skill." For all the talk you do about logical fallacies and whatnot, here you are doing the same thing.

What a joke poster.
#67MJEmirzianPosted 5/30/2012 8:11:27 PM(edited)
Lol. You make strawman interpretations of both his quote and my quote, and make an even more ridiculous conclusion based on something neither person said! You've made another worthless trash talking post filled with grade school logic and insults.

Once again, if you find yourself presenting a person in quotes instead of quoting and replying directly, you're probably distorting what they said. Not that it stops angry kids here from constantly make false accusations and using strawman quotes.
#68Shaded_PhoenixPosted 5/30/2012 9:46:19 PM
Once again, if you find yourself presenting a person in quotes instead of quoting and replying directly, you're probably distorting what they said. Not that it stops angry kids here from constantly make false accusations and using strawman quotes.

...That's what you did when arguing with JL Lee.

That's your problem. Even when I graciously explain things to you despite your bad faith and "oh he did a cheap noob run" ignorant trash talk, you don't even read or comprehend it. Not worth the effort imo.

if you find yourself presenting a person in quotes instead of quoting and replying directly, you're probably distorting what they said.

---
Thank you for noticing this new sig!
Your noticing it has been noted, and will be reported to the authorities.
#69MJEmirzianPosted 5/30/2012 10:40:03 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#70SP_Portable_verPosted 5/30/2012 10:30:19 PM
No, I said the average person could do it. Though, if you insist, I could easily accept that newbs could do it as well.
---
Thank you for noticing this new sig!
Your noticing it has been noted, and will be reported to the authorities.
More topics from this board...
Best skill set for Chirico?dogboy66/30 3:36PM