The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Which do you think is Crowe's proper upgrade? *spoilers*

#1IrrelevantPosted 6/26/2012 10:08:00 PM
On the one hand I can picture Crowe preferring to be a sniper just to try to keep some space between his enemies and his debt. The sniper upgrade sure looks more like an upgraded Brasta.

On the other I think I prefer the attacks of the close combat one.
---
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/8513/guyversfightmc1.gif
#2DemiseEndPosted 6/26/2012 10:14:55 PM
Meh i can seen Crowe having Model BR and Model D to complete his mecha or interchangeable Brasta. Otherwise, i go for the strongest

Calling it now, model deBt Riser and model Debt Li Brasta
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#3SazukeEXPosted 6/26/2012 10:41:11 PM
B is a proper one, R seems like it was just tacked on for the sake of a Melee Option. B is also far more useful compared to R and has a lot more sustainability.
---
XBox Live: Tinklyknight (Not Gold at the moment due to various reasons)
#4Z_AyatoPosted 6/26/2012 11:06:36 PM
Like others have said, the B model is most likely going to be the one that will be considered official. Not only does Li Brasta B look like an upgraded Brasta it also has more attacks that seem just like upgrades of the Brasta's. However just like you I prefer the melee attacks more. There's something more awesome about having a mech get up close and smash it's enemies than to just sit back and snipe.

That said, I'm pleased that Banpresto chose to make the upgrades look and play completely different. It would have been disappointing if the choice just amounted to getting the same unit with altered damage output on the different types of attacks like Z2.1 gave us.
---
The official Michel Blanc and VF-25G of the Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakai-hen
#5DW7stillrulesPosted 6/27/2012 1:02:47 AM
Z_Ayato posted...
Like others have said, the B model is most likely going to be the one that will be considered official. Not only does Li Brasta B look like an upgraded Brasta it also has more attacks that seem just like upgrades of the Brasta's. However just like you I prefer the melee attacks more. There's something more awesome about having a mech get up close and smash it's enemies than to just sit back and snipe.

That said, I'm pleased that Banpresto chose to make the upgrades look and play completely different. It would have been disappointing if the choice just amounted to getting the same unit with altered damage output on the different types of attacks like Z2.1 gave us.

Hopefully OG will allow us to either choose which Librasta we get, or allow us to switch between them at will when the Z series is finally featured on it.
---
PSN ID: ravenith12
#6RetsuxDPosted 6/27/2012 3:46:18 AM
Blue.
It still needs an attack with the bunker shield, though.
#7MarioakPosted 6/27/2012 5:35:29 AM
Maybe they will give you Li Brasta G (Green), The mix between R and B in the next game lol
---
Come on everyone, join me! Here we go! RAN RAN RUU! -Ronald McDonald
#8werasdzxcPosted 6/27/2012 5:36:38 AM
Marioak posted...
Maybe they will give you Li Brasta G (Green), The mix between R and B in the next game lol

Li Brasta P! for purple! a mix of the two.
---
It's every man's life goal to do a shoryuken, his life dream to do a hadouken, but his life's end saying Tatsuma-*bites tongue*
#9hakennanbuPosted 6/27/2012 5:45:36 AM
green isnt blue + red
green is blue + yellow
lol
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GopzpFJm4LQ
that is, my friend, the EPICEST OST of gurren lagann
#10zoeilaPosted 6/27/2012 8:16:31 AM
i cant be unbiased on this because R's attacks look like garbage.
---
currently playing:gungnir,phantasy star portable 2 infinity,super robot wars z2 saisei hen,tactics ogre luct,hexyz force,fate extra,