What make A3 and Z better than Z2?

#121hakennanbuPosted 8/3/2012 4:24:37 PM
KOFXIII posted...
I don't remember but was Tetsuya any important on @3 besides teaching Touma stuff?

uh, in alpha gaiden, he was the center of attention, i dont know about alpha 3 though, i havent played touma's route
---
Do NOT study when your parents are sleeping
just..dont
#122KOFXIIIPosted 8/3/2012 4:55:31 PM
yeah, i know he's the protagonist of @g, i guess that's his only major role then.
#123SazukeEXPosted 8/3/2012 6:04:18 PM
Well, he did serve as that badass that everyone looks up to so he at least had that.
---
XBox Live: Tinklyknight (Not Gold at the moment due to various reasons)
#124DemiseEndPosted 8/3/2012 9:27:53 PM
Yeah he only teach Touma stuff, fighting the villain from his own series, and yeah just.... that

In a way, he is a counterpart to Sanger.....
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#125zoeilaPosted 8/5/2012 6:50:06 PM
tetsuya was such a douchebag in@G he's now benched for life.
---
currently playing:gungnir,phantasy star portable 2 infinity,super robot wars z2 saisei hen,tactics ogre luct,hexyz force,fate extra,
#126DemiseEndPosted 8/5/2012 9:02:30 PM
Yeah but hes the main character

And way more interesting than anyone, with the exception of Sanger and Ankoku Daishogun

Since its basically following the actual show's plot im okay with that
---
#127DemiseEndPosted 8/5/2012 10:17:20 PM
And all things considered with the exception of that 2 stages(which yes, goes in hand with the actual series canon), he actualy gives a valid complaints(like the GP0 stage, his complaints can't get more valid than that)

What can you expect from someone that live in a family that is almost full of a Pro level bad parents anyway....
---
#128SazukeEXPosted 8/7/2012 2:12:40 PM
zoeila posted...

Eh, he wasn't that much of a Douche he just didn't like dealing with other people BS. He even got along well with the Xanbungles main.
---
XBox Live: Tinklyknight (Not Gold at the moment due to various reasons)
#129Z_AyatoPosted 8/7/2012 9:59:30 PM
zoeila posted...

Well in alpha Kouji and the rest of the worlds defenders go to South Ataria island and get caught in the Macross shenanigans. For the next several months they are stuck in space trying to get back while Tetsuya is forced into defending the earth from multiple threats with almost no support. Then Kouji comes back and everyone treats him like he's the golden child. Tetsuya doesn't really get the thanks that he deserved for that which is why he's so angry in @G but he gets passed that and becomes pretty awesome. I do agree that Tetsuya is probably one of the main characters of @G.
---
The official Michel Blanc and VF-25G of the Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakai-hen
#130DemiseEndPosted 8/8/2012 12:33:40 AM
One of the main ?

Koji isnt treated like a Golden Child though, at least in AG maybe that happened in Alpha, but yeah i dunno. Its more because the group actualy done so much BS that for once i actualy go into Tetsuya's argument, mostly the GP02, that incident is stupid beyond belief. As for the village thing, Tetsuya actualy act like a douche by calling Koji out for "My grandpa" thing which gets old and make Koji looks rather stupid. As for his recklessness yeah that you cant argue is a wrong thing on Tetsuya side.

Also one of the main is plain wrong in my book. He stole the spotlight, stole the development slot, and he stole the main story so much considering that 50 % of Earth Cradle is related to Tetsuya. Hes totally the main character of AG

---