SRW Card Game For The Android & IOS

#1180223Posted 8/1/2012 6:10:40 PM
This looks like it will actually have some plot and effort put into it
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201208/02018957.html

Just look at those sprites, they took the sprites from MX, Z2, Z, L, Alpha 3 and A Portable and just threw them all into a blender.
#221_21Posted 8/1/2012 6:38:07 PM
Meh, doesn't seem to appealing to me, especially since this is for mobile phones.
---
Currently playing:
Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Saisei-Hen, Radiant Historia, and Contra 4
#3BillbertGundamPosted 8/1/2012 6:45:04 PM
Looks interesting.
---
Gundam Extreme Versus, my favorite fighting game ever. That's right, FIGHTING game.
#4SazukeEXPosted 8/1/2012 7:08:34 PM
At least they used Kallen for the advertising and not Suzaku.

Yes I'm still mad at that false advertising. They made it seem like Suzaku was your buddy for the game and instead he's an enemy except for a few stages.
---
XBox Live: Tinklyknight (Not Gold at the moment due to various reasons)
#5jesseCheechPosted 8/1/2012 8:15:17 PM
People are scared that since Banpresto is moving to social media they're most likely going to decommission console SRW's. Is there reason for worry regarding this matter or are people just being stupid?
---
PSN: F1R3PHO3N1X Black FC: 0904 8542 1260.
Haven't you heard? The bird is the word.
#621_21Posted 8/1/2012 9:29:16 PM
jesseCheech posted...
People are scared that since Banpresto is moving to social media they're most likely going to decommission console SRW's. Is there reason for worry regarding this matter or are people just being stupid?

Where'd you hear this?
---
Currently playing:
Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Saisei-Hen, Radiant Historia, and Contra 4
#7Sid_IcarusPosted 8/1/2012 9:46:54 PM

The opinions of the people who think that are stupid and you should treat them like they're stupid in result
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#8AnothersoulPosted 8/1/2012 10:12:29 PM
So true, in the same way which people are saying consoles are dying.
#9Seiten_TaisenPosted 8/2/2012 9:45:42 AM
Damned. UC got shafted over the likes of Seed. On the other hand, Mazinkaiser?!
#10ShadowKnux372Posted 8/2/2012 3:27:46 PM
I'm not sure what to think of this, beyond the fact that I can't play it in any fashion. It's an interesting idea, and an interesting lineup, but as mentioned before, the graphics and appearance is the thing that has me most eyebrow-raised.

Everything looks...weird. Like it was mentioned, it's all sorts of previous graphics meshed together ala A Portable's treatment of MX and OGs + Impact, and like A Portable, there seems to be a little touching up here and there? Everything seems to be at least trying to emulate the crispness/cleanness of the Z style, a good example being the looks of G Gundam or DanGaiOh there, or the regular SEED mecha which seemed to be attempted to Z-ify, as well.

Note the odd mixtures of character content, too, with an OVA Kouji riding the sprites of @3 Mazinkaiser, or what I believe is SEED era Athrun with his SEED Destiny face portrait and cut-in.

....Eh, I commend them for giving something new a try, but I personally would have preferred this kind of thing in a more traditional sense. Especially because of Mazinkaiser, DanGaiOh, Dendoh, Dragonar, and G Gundam.
---
# of people who want real catgirls: 149
# of times I've been deemed pleasant or interesting: 58
More topics from this board...
Best skill set for Chirico?dogboy66/30 3:36PM