180223 Youtube Channel

#1180223Posted 9/28/2012 1:12:40 AM
Well, in case some of you guys don't know, I have a Youtube account where I upload SRW related videos. I have been uploading SRW vids for a few years now.
http://www.youtube.com/user/180223?feature=mhee

I will be reaching the part where I have to choose whether to believe in Zero or not. I have vids covering the IF route up to stage 57(which I have not uploaded on Youtube yet) and I have not started on the Zero Requiem route yet.

Due to the similarities between the IF and Zero route, I plan on covering only the exclusive stuff on the Zero route such as fighting Nia in the Cathedral, Rand and Setsuko vs Aim and lastly, Zero Requiem.

So should I upload stuff about the IF route first or should I upload stuff from the Zero route first?
#2starqoPosted 9/28/2012 1:38:46 AM(edited)
I recommend uploading the Zero Requiem stuff first: you can get it out of the way early, and then move on to what REALLY happened.
#3DemiseEndPosted 9/28/2012 1:53:39 AM
Anyone did NOT know ?

Considering that your channel is one of the most well known and complete, i assume....
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#4180223(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2012 5:35:00 AM
DemiseEnd posted...
Anyone did NOT know ?

Considering that your channel is one of the most well known and complete, i assume....

lol, you give me too much credit. I don't think my channel is that popular or well known compared to flaminggnats or bassgnewtype.
#5h0Ly0rd3rZKiskEPosted 9/28/2012 6:32:54 AM
I'm already subscribed at you a very long time ago. ^_^
---
i poke my eye and smell it. it smells wierd like a hamburger. if you like you can smell my finger to smell the smell of my eye. (any problem with that huh?)
#6SazukeEXPosted 9/28/2012 11:00:08 AM
starqo posted...
I recommend uploading the Zero Requiem stuff first: you can get it out of the way early, and then move on to what REALLY happened.

Yes, IF is canon.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!
---
XBox Live: Tinklyknight (Not Gold at the moment due to various reasons)
#7Shaded_PhoenixPosted 9/28/2012 1:18:19 PM
That is arguably possible. And it sickens me.
---
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.
#8RetsuxDPosted 9/28/2012 2:32:44 PM
frodo.jpg
Why is it called the "If" route if it's canon?
#9gvzPosted 9/28/2012 4:57:49 PM
Isn't IF just a nickname?

I thought the official name would be the Black Knights or ZEXIS route.
---
Let's Play! SRWZ2 Hakai Hen - www.saint-ism.com/lets-play-super-robot-wars-z2/
SRW Z2 Saisei Hen - www.saint-ism.com/lets-play-super-robot-wars-z2-saisei-hen/
#10BassGSnewtypePosted 9/29/2012 12:07:11 PM
180223 posted...
DemiseEnd posted...
Anyone did NOT know ?

lol, you give me too much credit. I don't think my channel is that popular or well known compared to flaminggnats or bassgnewtype.

OK, now you're giving me too much credit, your channel is one of the best out there, and your boss fight vids are really good.
---
And tha't just with my forehead!!
Official Shurouga pilot of the SRWZ2 Saisei-hen Board
More topics from this board...
Best skill set for Chirico?dogboy66/30 3:36PM