Is there anything left after the boss fight in chapter 4? (Chapter 4 SPOILERS)

#1will57Posted 7/29/2013 10:13:41 AM
I thought I went through each map and collected every treasure along the way, but apparently i'm missing something since I haven't gotten the trophy yet. I'm also missing one CG but I assume that's earned during the end of the game. Is there any new maps after the fight with Moebius or is that the end of Chapter 4, and the game itself?
---
Currently waiting the release of The Guided Fate Paradox (Fall), Disgaea D2 (October), Dragon's Crown (August) and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD (September)
#2DoctorNekoPosted 7/29/2013 10:38:16 AM
will57 posted...
I thought I went through each map and collected every treasure along the way, but apparently i'm missing something since I haven't gotten the trophy yet. I'm also missing one CG but I assume that's earned during the end of the game. Is there any new maps after the fight with Moebius or is that the end of Chapter 4, and the game itself?

Chapter 4 does not unlock any new area.
---
Now playing:
Gundam Breaker, BF3, Dragon's Dogma
#3Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 7/29/2013 11:04:13 AM
I hear there's a treasure somewhere at the start of chapter 3 that you can't see(icon is hidden because of the one to save) on the map. It's around the first save point I think.
#4will57(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 11:14:21 AM
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
I hear there's a treasure somewhere at the start of chapter 3 that you can't see(icon is hidden because of the one to save) on the map. It's around the first save point I think.

Thanks, i'll check there I guess (once I remember where you start at chapter 3).
---
Currently waiting the release of The Guided Fate Paradox (Fall), Disgaea D2 (October), Dragon's Crown (August) and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD (September)
#5Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 7/29/2013 10:11:41 PM
I'm guessing it was Draquoise's Garden. I don't see how you could miss it though. I mean the icon is hidden but the treasure is basically right in sight lol.
#6Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 7/30/2013 2:25:50 PM
Did you ever find that last chest? I'm missing one too.
#7shinkusanagiPosted 7/30/2013 2:34:31 PM
I beat the game earlier today also and didn't get the treasure trophy. i looked all around the map and areas and still can't find what i'm missing.
---
"RESISTANCE IS FLAMMABLE. NO ONE CAN SNUFF MY FLAME!" Kyo from KOF 2000
twitter: DarkKyo101
#8Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 7/30/2013 2:44:02 PM
I just found the two I was missing. They were in the southern canyon(you have to use warp orb to get to the other side). I could have sworn I got those though.
#9shinkusanagiPosted 7/30/2013 4:49:23 PM
i found it. It was in dragiouse garden. incase anyone needs the info here it is. Finally snagged me the trophy.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/time-and-eternity-en/trophy/66495-Treasure-Hunter.html
---
"RESISTANCE IS FLAMMABLE. NO ONE CAN SNUFF MY FLAME!" Kyo from KOF 2000
twitter: DarkKyo101
#10will57(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 6:40:27 PM(edited)
I can't believe I missed that...Thanks. I was going through some of the maps, bringing up the map and trying to find the treasure icon, this explains why I didn't see it. I figured it would at least overlap with the save icon or something so I completely overlooked it.
---