Help finding CACTUS please!

#1Power TurtlePosted 3/26/2012 3:11:02 PM
Is it just me or is this one zen garden plant SUPER RARE!?

You first get it in Story Mode on a fog level. So playing Survival Fog Hard is my best option, right?

in need Cactus, Wall Nut, and the Marigold that you get on the roof level.
I already had the wallnut and marigold but sld them, hoping that doesnt effect the trophy.. but that damn CACTUS is so elusive..
---
Proud supporter of both 3DS and VITA.
All trolls die in a fire please! kthx<3
#2killerpicklesPosted 3/27/2012 5:57:53 PM
Couldn't you buy marigold from Crazy Dave? I remember buying all three of those plant things and all of them turn out to be marigolds so yeah. As for the Cactus, IIRC the wise tree mention how you can get all type of plants if you play survival endless so I guess try there.
---
I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks! - Walter White
#3TraceSkipperPosted 3/28/2012 6:44:25 PM
I dont think its the same marigold that you use in the game but i dont know. I got the cactus playing survival endless. I'm still missing 2 or 3 plants. Survival kind of sucks, i played 40 levels before dying and only got one plant which was the potatoe mine. I guess they want you to play this game for a long time. As for the mushrooms and water plants i got all of those playing the survival night/fog on hard.
---
If I lie constantly, tell me, am I lying now?
#4JRocketRPosted 4/9/2012 8:26:08 PM
Question: Do the Zen Garden plants only include the regular ones and not the upgraded versions (i.e. Twin Sunflowers)?