Zen garden help

#1cowboybebop420Posted 4/17/2012 11:25:03 AM
Ok so I've collected all 39 plants for the zen garden but it won't give me my trophy. Not sure if it's cause I got the marigold from Dave or I have to earn it in a present. It's the last trophy I need and it's kinda making me upset that it won't pop any help would be appreciated
#2cowboybebop420(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2012 1:08:30 PM
Just found out in the little trophy list inside the game it shows that I got enlightened but the actual trophy didn't pop. Is there a way to get it to unlock maybe by deleting the game or something?
#3Eknight01Posted 4/18/2012 5:54:45 AM
I'm not sure if popcap put a trophy recheck into PvZ, you could try fully shutting down the vita and turning it back on, it could recheck/pop on the title screen or when you go into the ingame trophy list, if not, deleting the game and reinstalling 'might' work, but I wouldn't get my hopes up, might have to delete save and start over again.

Before any of that tho, I would double check your vita trophy list, give it a few seconds to update the list, other than that... expect the worst and hope for the best.
---
www.mobygames.com User Search - Eknight01
#4cowboybebop420(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2012 10:16:07 PM
Thanks ye I tried backing the data up to the Ps3 and deleteing then reloading and to no avail. I just started a new game I hope it pops this time. Way to put some more life into the game lol oh well.
More topics from this board...
Curiosity?chaos6346211/20 3:54PM