Has anyone on here played Planet Crashers?

#1WitchBaby4200Posted 10/3/2012 11:20:55 AM
So I'm just browsing the Nintendo website and wanted to check out the Denpa vid again, because even when I can't play (due to being at work) I still dream of playing EVERY MINUTE OF THE DAY. >.< Anyway, Planet Crashers came up as a "recommended title." I watched the vid and LOVED it! It looks a little like a neat RPG, kind of like DQ, but more like Animal Crossing, and a little like Tekken or Street Fighter all wrapped into one. It looks fantastic, and I wanted to get some input on it before I purchase it. Thanks! :D
---
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.
#2asexierpersonPosted 10/3/2012 12:27:14 PM
From every review I've seen, it's a crappy game that's a waste of time. It's kind of like an RPG for people who've only ever played Angry Birds. The quests suck, the pacing is bad, there are no tutorials.
#3KruegerKid77Posted 10/3/2012 3:08:37 PM
Actually I kinda liked it. Although it was really short, It was fun while it lasted. I don't really recomend it though unless you're looking for a way to kill time or get really bored. Either way, it's still interesting in its own way.
---
Quick! Jump over that ledge to safety!
#4Mad MagePosted 10/3/2012 4:59:12 PM
It looks REALLY simplistic and repetitive.