Strange Forest boss question *SPOILERS*

#1IAznDragonI YanPosted 10/4/2012 1:15:08 AM
So I explored this whole dungeon and noticed there are two Ice Golems. One in the upper and lower floors. If I beat one on the top, do I have to fight the one on the bottom and vice versa? How about the treasures? If I beat the top and grab the treasures there, can I still get the ones on the bottom floor?
---
Friendship...is dangerous. What you need now isn't friendship - it's ruthlessness
- Tachibana
#2amazinguPosted 10/4/2012 2:20:38 AM
Actually, although they both look VERY similar, I believe one is an Ice Golem and the other one is a Water Golem.
I also seem to recall that the Water Golem is optional and therefore considerably harder than the Ice Golem.
#3Plasma EXEPosted 10/4/2012 6:48:42 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4IAznDragonI Yan(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 10:56:15 AM
Okay but can I still grab the treasure chests if I beat one on one floor and then go to the other?
---
Friendship...is dangerous. What you need now isn't friendship - it's ruthlessness
- Tachibana
#5IAznDragonI Yan(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 1:41:52 PM
I got it. The top floor is the Aqua Golem and he isn't as strong as the bottom floor's Ice Golem provided you are using Dark Blue and Orange Denpa Men with Avalanche and Magnitude 12 and Light Blue and Red Denpa Men with Rising Flames and Fire Wall respectively.

Top floor's main treasure chest comes with a Snow Leopard clothing that provides excellent defense and Ice resistance which you will need for the Ice Golem. So beat the top floor's Aqua Golem and then the bottom Ice Golem
---
- Tachibana