Small issue with the game.

#11omegafoxlord(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 10:49:09 PM
Well I've officially contacted nintendo about the issue about their view on the issue, particularly if they would charge me to redownload the game. We'll see I guess.
---
Person who has eliminated an Eliminator!
#12IAznDragonI YanPosted 10/7/2012 10:51:44 PM
like i said and i'll say it again. once you buy a game from the eshop, it is yours forever and always. you can download it as many times as you like in case you delete it for more space on your system/sd card.
---
Friendship...is dangerous. What you need now isn't friendship - it's ruthlessness
- Tachibana
#13omegafoxlord(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 10:55:53 PM
Contacted them before reading some of these new messages. After reading the one about the camera I tried playing AR Games and Face Raiders, and yea it's DEFINETLY and issue with my camera (the outisde ones don't work at all and the interior one is buggy).

AR games crashed, and Face Raiders just showed empty displays for the outside and eight of the same picture on the inside. I find it odd an issue like this would arise out of, seemingly, nowhere. However, my 3DS is relativly old so I have a feeling they wouldn't be willing to fix it for me, even if such a small problem. This pisses me off to no end now.
---
#14IAznDragonI YanPosted 10/7/2012 11:03:20 PM
time to upgrade to XL and system transfer.
---
Friendship...is dangerous. What you need now isn't friendship - it's ruthlessness
- Tachibana
#15omegafoxlord(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 11:04:35 PM
Sorry, I wasn't ignoring you. I was just already in the post submitter when I did that. I understand what you mean now, I just wasn't sure if they actually did that. Now I am.

But now for the good news, I decided to see if I could get it repaired through nintendo, and lo and behold, my system is (miraculously) under warrenty so I'm working on the process of getting it shipped out (could be hard since I'm not actually at home right now). But I can stop by my house and get it all taken care of. I want to thank all of you for your kind help and useful information in terms of my issue. I won't lie, this is the first time that has happened for me here on gamefaqs.
---
#16WitchBaby4200Posted 10/8/2012 12:51:29 PM
YAY!!!! So glad it's under warranty and can be shipped out to Nintendo to be fixed! So happy for you! It still sucks, but I am really glad that you can get it fixed! When I sent out my DS to get fixed I was so nervous. I was really attached to that thing for a while, but like I said it does not take long for them to fix it and send back to you! :) And this is a really nice board. Kind of like the Animal Crossing board too. People are really friendly here and try their best to help fellow gamers out. It's rare on GF unfortunately. : /
---
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.