It's finally out :D

#1ADYRELPosted 9/12/2012 10:03:59 PM
Thoughts, anyone who has played it?
Hopefully we get someone to pick up FAQ/Guide duties for the game :3
---
Sakura Marianne Rowley born Tuesday, January 30, 2008, 1:36 AM
#2blackDX_knightPosted 9/13/2012 12:32:08 PM
Im playing it right now. I had trouble winning the matches, then I learnt that the purple gauge can actually increases your stat. LOL. Shouldve paid attention to the tutorial.

Nyway i too hope someone can made a faqs of this game. Im stuck at level 2 and I dont what i needed to do to level up. I even beat level 9 Black Lotus yet im still level 2. Bah~
---
PSN ID: akimura87
check my blog, akimura-pow.blogspot.com
#3SleepMaserPosted 9/13/2012 9:01:11 PM
Yeah, i just noticed that purple gauge thing too.
I have serious problem with all battle, even 3 vs 3 battle with Lv 9 black lotus on team...
---
Playing : Accel World: Ginyoku no Kakusei , Touhou Sky Arena -Matsuri-
Waiting : God Eater 2
#4Yarnball289Posted 9/14/2012 2:32:54 AM
SleepMaser posted...
Yeah, i just noticed that purple gauge thing too.
I have serious problem with all battle, even 3 vs 3 battle with Lv 9 black lotus on team...

Same, battle system is a wtf for me...
---
Xbl Tag: SaberXPendragon
#5blackDX_knightPosted 9/16/2012 8:40:35 AM
Seems like you dont have to battle ( except the one on weekend or story progress ), its meaningless!!!

One thing I dont understand is the importance of club activity. I have been focusing on *study* to empower the dive special skill that stuns the opponent.
---
#6blackDX_knightPosted 9/16/2012 8:49:34 AM
BTW, heres a tip for the battle.

If your HIT points and your opponent's EVADE points are the same, your EVADE points will drop heavily for a few turns. Vice versa

If your ATTACK points and your opponent's DEFENSE points are the same, you opponent's DEFENSE point will drop heavily for a few turns. Vice versa.

So when fighting to heavy defense/high evasion opponents, use the purple gauge to level your attack/evade. Lime Bell's *healing* ( Spoiler averted ) ability and the Stun effect special skill really come in handy.
---
#7GigaSPXPosted 9/16/2012 10:18:28 AM
I find it somewhat unbelievable that the gameplay battle system isn't action-oriented for an action-packed anime series. Commanding turn-based system...it's about the same kind of turn off as Heroes Phantasia. All action packed anime series, yet it's turn based. :| ...
---
The world cannot be changed with pretty words alone. - Zero (CG)
http://myanimelist.net/profile/GigaSPX
#8Gatchan2Posted 10/7/2012 5:52:06 PM
GigaSPX posted...
I find it somewhat unbelievable that the gameplay battle system isn't action-oriented for an action-packed anime series. Commanding turn-based system...it's about the same kind of turn off as Heroes Phantasia. All action packed anime series, yet it's turn based. :| ...

How would you be able to control all those characters as an action rpg? It would have to rip off Tales series game engine or something and not even...
---
"For Capcom, the day our DLC scam was uncovered, was the most embarrassing day of our life, but for the hacker... it was Tuesday" - muryo