It's finally out :D

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ADYREL

ADYREL
4 years ago#1
Thoughts, anyone who has played it?
Hopefully we get someone to pick up FAQ/Guide duties for the game :3
Sakura Marianne Rowley born Tuesday, January 30, 2008, 1:36 AM

User Info: blackDX_knight

blackDX_knight
4 years ago#2
Im playing it right now. I had trouble winning the matches, then I learnt that the purple gauge can actually increases your stat. LOL. Shouldve paid attention to the tutorial.

Nyway i too hope someone can made a faqs of this game. Im stuck at level 2 and I dont what i needed to do to level up. I even beat level 9 Black Lotus yet im still level 2. Bah~
PSN ID: akimura87
check my blog, akimura-pow.blogspot.com

User Info: SleepMaser

SleepMaser
4 years ago#3
Yeah, i just noticed that purple gauge thing too.
I have serious problem with all battle, even 3 vs 3 battle with Lv 9 black lotus on team...
Playing : Accel World: Ginyoku no Kakusei , Touhou Sky Arena -Matsuri-
Waiting : God Eater 2

User Info: Yarnball289

Yarnball289
4 years ago#4
SleepMaser posted...
Yeah, i just noticed that purple gauge thing too.
I have serious problem with all battle, even 3 vs 3 battle with Lv 9 black lotus on team...

Same, battle system is a wtf for me...
Xbl Tag: SaberXPendragon

blackDX_knight
4 years ago#5
Seems like you dont have to battle ( except the one on weekend or story progress ), its meaningless!!!

One thing I dont understand is the importance of club activity. I have been focusing on *study* to empower the dive special skill that stuns the opponent.

blackDX_knight
4 years ago#6
BTW, heres a tip for the battle.

If your HIT points and your opponent's EVADE points are the same, your EVADE points will drop heavily for a few turns. Vice versa

If your ATTACK points and your opponent's DEFENSE points are the same, you opponent's DEFENSE point will drop heavily for a few turns. Vice versa.

So when fighting to heavy defense/high evasion opponents, use the purple gauge to level your attack/evade. Lime Bell's *healing* ( Spoiler averted ) ability and the Stun effect special skill really come in handy.

User Info: GigaSPX

GigaSPX
4 years ago#7
I find it somewhat unbelievable that the gameplay battle system isn't action-oriented for an action-packed anime series. Commanding turn-based system...it's about the same kind of turn off as Heroes Phantasia. All action packed anime series, yet it's turn based. :| ...
The world cannot be changed with pretty words alone. - Zero (CG)
http://myanimelist.net/profile/GigaSPX

User Info: Gatchan2

Gatchan2
4 years ago#8
GigaSPX posted...
I find it somewhat unbelievable that the gameplay battle system isn't action-oriented for an action-packed anime series. Commanding turn-based system...it's about the same kind of turn off as Heroes Phantasia. All action packed anime series, yet it's turn based. :| ...

How would you be able to control all those characters as an action rpg? It would have to rip off Tales series game engine or something and not even...
"For Capcom, the day our DLC scam was uncovered, was the most embarrassing day of our life, but for the hacker... it was Tuesday" - muryo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived