Broodus' trade/sell list updated

#1broodus53Posted 10/4/2012 5:43:34 AM
I keep one ally spot open is all. From 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. central time I am busy and don't check as often, maybe once an hour. After that time on every 15 minutes or so. Everything is for trade/sell. My ID is 1492960833

Monsters I am specifically looking for are: Shadow Domain Demon, reg or plus, White Wing Sky Pirate reg, White Wings of Hope, reg or plus, Midnight Valkerie, reg or plus, and Twilight Valkerie, reg or plus.
Impulse:
Magic Light Dragon+ Lvl 20
Scrap Meat Zombie+
Child of Pit+
Cruel Black Wings+ Lvl 4
Scorn Black Wings+ Lvl 4
Dark Elf Berserker+ Lvl 4
Kyuuki+
Magic Light Dragon
Dragon of Uranus
Furnace Dragon
Dragon of Mars
Sear Djinn
Beezlebub x5
Child of Pit
Cruel Black Wings x2
Pabilsag
Paimon
Scrap Meat Zombi
Brave Pharoh
Kyuuki
Lust Trap Necromancer
Blood Flame Colossus

Tyranny:
Hallucination Cast
White Winged Colussus+ Lvl 32
Time Void Golem+ Lvl 31
Armored Roc + Lvl 30
Child of Purification+ Lvl 31 *got in a trade otherwise wouldnt have a lvl over 1*
Spear Knight Gilman+
Seeker Quadriga+
Typhon the Sea Roarer+
Fafnir+
Aspidochelone+
Elf Commander+
Lightning Core
Dragon of Pluto
Catoblepasx2
Evilmoth
Fafnir x2
Ancient Huge Statue x2
Charon of Hatred
White Winged Colossus
Rampage Gargoyle
Snowstorm Dragon
Lewd Twisted Lologi
Stream Rusalka
Gigas x3
Elf Commander x2

Covert:
Assassin Cast
Tamamo-no-Mae+
Windcore+
Lost Woods Leshy+
Refined Horn Fighter+ Lvl 11 Health skill lvl 4
Naga+ Lvl 23 Slumbering Breath skill lvl 7
Uncouth Child+ Lvl 12 Crit skill lvl 4
Beast Soul Knight
Tamamo-no-Mae
Crimson Knight Beetle
Dragon of Jupiter
Elite Dragonborn
Metal Shell Seeker
Hydra
Dust Colossus
Wind Core
Dream Breaker Priest
Parasitic Centipede
Blood-Suck Rampage Fly
Flesh Triffid x2
Grieving Mandrake
Uncouth Child
Hell Scythe Mantis
Great Horned Warrior
Hell Hammer Spider x2
Lost Woods Leshy

Skills - no packs right now, just individual B/B+ monsters with skills
Covert Down x1
Critical Rate Up x 3
Increase Party Attack x 6
Increase Party Defense x 10
Decrease Enemy Attack x 3
Decrease Enemy Defense x 4
Preemptive Strike x 2
#2808shinigamiPosted 10/4/2012 6:21:28 AM
Yo you willing to trade the casts? I'm minorly interested in them for data lmk if you're willing to trade for something in my store.
#3broodus53(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 6:33:39 AM
Post a link and I'll check it out.
#4SkimMilk1988Posted 10/4/2012 6:42:29 AM
Twilight Valk + Twilight Valk = Midknight Valk. There are no pluses in its name. It's like magic bolt clarrisa and divinity bow clarrisa.
#5808shinigamiPosted 10/4/2012 7:06:46 AM
broodus53 posted...
Post a link and I'll check it out.

http://www.ds-forum.com/t3834-7knightsazn-store-update-10-04
#6broodus53(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 7:15:20 AM
Didnt know that skim
Trying to help my brother out who has a brute team
#7SkimMilk1988Posted 10/4/2012 7:30:04 AM
IMO winged brutes are SUPER over priced for how good they actually are. I mean their best team is WWE (who has like 3300 attack maxed), WWSP (who has like 6200 attack maxed), WWoH (who has like 5500 attack maxed), Midknight Valk (who has like 5600 attack maxed) and DBC (who has a tad over 7000 attack maxed I believe). I get it, they have "high" defenses... They still get one shotted by my sin demon team though, lol. I just can't get into a team that has 3 members with similar or lower attack than my Child of Pit+ maxed (its 13BP). It's kind of why I dislike psycho demon teams. Selene+ and Lilin+ are supper OP and BQS+ and Belphagor+ have WAY better stats and the same skills respectively (and they are cheap). At least with my sin team the over priced members, like Balrog+ have nearly 8k or more attack.
#8808shinigamiPosted 10/4/2012 7:38:24 AM
SkimMilk1988 posted...
IMO winged brutes are SUPER over priced for how good they actually are. I mean their best team is WWE (who has like 3300 attack maxed), WWSP (who has like 6200 attack maxed), WWoH (who has like 5500 attack maxed), Midknight Valk (who has like 5600 attack maxed) and DBC (who has a tad over 7000 attack maxed I believe). I get it, they have "high" defenses... They still get one shotted by my sin demon team though, lol. I just can't get into a team that has 3 members with similar or lower attack than my Child of Pit+ maxed (its 13BP). It's kind of why I dislike psycho demon teams. Selene+ and Lilin+ are supper OP and BQS+ and Belphagor+ have WAY better stats and the same skills respectively (and they are cheap). At least with my sin team the over priced members, like Balrog+ have nearly 8k or more attack.

Agreed lol... But honestly I like SGQ+ better than WWOH+ it gives more att power... still only amounts to only 53k after bonuses I think though... Sin Demon is the way to go with A+ monsters
#9SkimMilk1988Posted 10/4/2012 7:44:37 AM
Lol I have a little over 58k attack with 4 bonuses. 53k attack with 5 bonuses is pretty bad... considering the winged one is 15% attack. That supports my theory that the value of psycho cards is kept high, because pervs like to touch themselves at night to their team.
#10808shinigamiPosted 10/4/2012 7:51:41 AM
SkimMilk1988 posted...
Lol I have a little over 58k attack with 4 bonuses. 53k attack with 5 bonuses is pretty bad... considering the winged one is 15% attack. That supports my theory that the value of psycho cards is kept high, because pervs like to touch themselves at night to their team.

ROFLMAO that's super funny. FYI I know that can be directed at me in many ways but I just like being a prick to the people who just want the monsters to jerk lol... But i'm in the process of building ep for a new team ^.^