bump
#22808shinigami(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2012 10:57:49 PM
bump
#23808shinigami(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2012 4:37:05 AM
bump
#24808shinigami(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2012 6:38:45 PM
bump
#25808shinigami(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2012 7:15:22 AM
Bump also decided to sell one of the teams I've been working on...

Hatred Pledge Victoria+m
Shadow Domain Demon+m(20)
Moonlight Selene+m(11)
Death Call Covenant+m(8)
Dawn Lilin+m(6)

on the side for it
Lethargic+m (5)
Blood Quencher+ lv47

Looking for AA wyrms or I'll take best ep offer I'll probably post an auction soon. and yeah skimmilk I know your comments already lol thus I'm thinking I put to much work into sourcing this team out and building it...
#26SkimMilk1988Posted 10/16/2012 7:30:13 AM
808shinigami posted...

Hatred Pledge Victoria+m
Moonlight Selene+m(11)
Death Call Covenant+m(8)
Dawn Lilin+m(6)

on the side for it
Lethargic+m (5)
Blood Quencher+ lv47

Looking for AA wyrms or I'll take best ep offer I'll probably post an auction soon. and yeah skimmilk I know your comments already lol thus I'm thinking I put to much work into sourcing this team out and building it...

Hey, just because I think people are crazy to spend the EP on monsters, doesn't mean that someone won't buy them for a lot lol. Every monster in the game has a base agility lvl that's hidden. Apparently, Moonlight Selene+ and Dawn Lilin+ are a lot faster than BQS+ and Lethargic Belphagor+ respectively. I'm not really sure how much it matters, but I guess if you are fighting a team and you both have Agility Up(20), Selene and Lilin are more likely to attack first. I had a Mad Flame+m as my leader for a day before I traded it for Fire Lord+m(20) and EP. Vic+, Mad Flame+ and Donner+ just don't seem worth the EP. For the price of Vic+ you could have a Kotone+m(20) as your leader. I guess the 15% attack and 10% defense from the level and rarity combos are nice though. I don't see why you wouldn't get at least 450EP for that party. The only thing that would really boost its value was if SDD+ was skill changed to - enemy att/def (I can't remember which one Lilin+ has).
#27808shinigami(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2012 6:00:09 PM
bump Lilin is DED btw
#28808shinigami(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2012 9:52:09 PM
SkimMilk1988 posted...
808shinigami posted...

Hatred Pledge Victoria+m
Moonlight Selene+m(11)
Death Call Covenant+m(8)
Dawn Lilin+m(6)

on the side for it
Lethargic+m (5)
Blood Quencher+ lv47

Hey, just because I think people are crazy to spend the EP on monsters, doesn't mean that someone won't buy them for a lot lol. Every monster in the game has a base agility lvl that's hidden. Apparently, Moonlight Selene+ and Dawn Lilin+ are a lot faster than BQS+ and Lethargic Belphagor+ respectively. I'm not really sure how much it matters, but I guess if you are fighting a team and you both have Agility Up(20), Selene and Lilin are more likely to attack first. I had a Mad Flame+m as my leader for a day before I traded it for Fire Lord+m(20) and EP. Vic+, Mad Flame+ and Donner+ just don't seem worth the EP. For the price of Vic+ you could have a Kotone+m(20) as your leader. I guess the 15% attack and 10% defense from the level and rarity combos are nice though. I don't see why you wouldn't get at least 450EP for that party. The only thing that would really boost its value was if SDD+ was skill changed to - enemy att/def (I can't remember which one Lilin+ has).

btw I could get 450ep just for the victoria alone... got like 4 offers for it on ds... just rather sell as a team... got offers for 80+ on SDD as is... if I only got a offer for 450 I'd just laugh and say good luck...
#29808shinigami(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2012 6:33:31 PM
bump
#30DarkXAsuraPosted 10/17/2012 9:23:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]