Unwanted EP

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: raggedyrick1

raggedyrick1
4 years ago#1
I've got 15 EP, yet I really haven't cared for them. If anyone is willing to offer for them I prefer it be done here. Much appreciated.

User Info: Yin__Yang

Yin__Yang
4 years ago#2
What team are you looking to build or complete?

Unwanted EP turns into awesome monsters ;) Have you checked everyone's list? Melora has a WWSky Pirate you could afford and those are always popular. I think you could afford one of AsianClub's Blood Blobs =D (just kidding bro...)

And if the EP is glitching your phone, I suggest transferring your troubles to me :P

YinYang
ID: 2205789091

raggedyrick1
4 years ago#3
Lol I never said this was a giveaway xD the thing is, I chose the Guild of Sin. I'm level 50 and I prefer an Impulse Wyrm Team. I'm using a Covert wyrm team for now. I have to start said team from scratch.
ID: 1847300821

User Info: SkimMilk1988

SkimMilk1988
4 years ago#4
If you are making a sin wyrm team be prepared to have to spend a lot of EP. Magic Light Dragon, Nether World Dragon, Dragonknight of Ruin, and Magma Dragon are all pretty expensive.

raggedyrick1
4 years ago#5
Damn, I mean don't get me wrong, I like my Covert Wyrm team just fine. But I shouldn't be walking around with a complete team from another guild. It makes me look like a traitor lol. *cough* Go Rancor *cough*

User Info: brandozer

brandozer
4 years ago#6
I have a furnace dragon + lvl 45, dragon knight of ruin reg and 2x dragon of mars reg that I would trade you for those 15 ep. Everyone else feel free to chime in on if that is a fair deal or not.

My player id is 2206541176
GH3 DGS score = 133. 28 GH3 FC's. Best: 3's & 7's
www.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=234936&group=4&game=6&diff=4

brandozer
4 years ago#7
I'll take that as a no?

User Info: Yin__Yang

Yin__Yang
4 years ago#8
brandozer posted...
I have a furnace dragon + lvl 45, dragon knight of ruin reg and 2x dragon of mars reg that I would trade you for those 15 ep. Everyone else feel free to chime in on if that is a fair deal or not.

My player id is 2206541176

I think I traded my Dragon Knight of Ruin Regular for a WWSky Pirate Regular back when I first started... So that would make DKR worth at least 12-15ep. Then a Furnace Dragon+ lvl 45 and 2x Mars would kind of be like icing... Just my $0.02

brandozer
4 years ago#9
thanks yin_yang, but it looks like this dude split or was full of it.

raggedyrick1
4 years ago#10
My apologies, I haven't been on here or DS for a hot minute. I have other important issues. Well I now have 18 EP. Also I didn't mean to leave you in the dust.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived