Impulse Demon Team

#1OneLeggedPukePosted 1/2/2013 4:04:18 PM
I currently have a decent Impulse Demon Team, but I've been thinking about changing my team up. My current team is Balrog, Asura, devil of endless night, bloodfest demon and child of pit. I personally think the child of pit is bringing me down. But having the agility skill is nice.

What do you think is better?
Balrog
Asura
Devil of endless night
Bloodfest demon
Child if pit

Or

Balrog
Devil of endless night
Devil of the abyss
Astaroth
Paimon/Chop Demon/ any other winged impulse demon

I'm just not sure if giving up the aility skill is worth the extra combo. Any thoughts?
---
Dark Summoner ID: 1421239872
#2toraojiPosted 1/2/2013 5:46:28 PM
The first is the better team of the 2 you have listed, but that winged demon team isn't particularly good.

The winged tea would be better with some adjustments. Remove the DotA for a Deveil Ripper (same skill, higher BP). Also drop the preemptive strike monster for a Bunt blade devil or something along that lines. With those adjustments, I'd take the winged combo.
#3OneLeggedPuke(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 7:16:33 PM
toraoji posted...
The first is the better team of the 2 you have listed, but that winged demon team isn't particularly good.

The winged tea would be better with some adjustments. Remove the DotA for a Deveil Ripper (same skill, higher BP). Also drop the preemptive strike monster for a Bunt blade devil or something along that lines. With those adjustments, I'd take the winged combo.

Ok. Thanks!
---
Dark Summoner ID: 1421239872