This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To those who wants more shards...

#1TheNo1BreederPosted 7/8/2012 9:26:01 PM
It would be great if people would explain ( in detail ) on an easy way to get more shards in Black and White 2. Because I am fairly certain there are no guides on how to get shards in bulk anywhere that I know of.

All I know is the cave under Castelia, but it's inconsistent and expensive ( for Max repel spam )
---
Nothing left to do in White 2 :(
#2NekoakumaPosted 7/8/2012 9:30:51 PM
I get heaps from the AR Searcher.
In game I can't be bothered looking for clouds
---
Black 2 [JPN] National Dex: In Progess | [Have Keldeo and DW Lugia + Ho-oh]
B2FC: 3268-1310-9057 [Only trading with legit owners.]
#3ChangliniPosted 7/8/2012 9:31:33 PM
Losing the tournament apparently gives you shards.
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
http://www.justin.tv/backuptoons/b/313533622 --- A loved night, April 1 12:00am
#4ophanseraph123Posted 7/8/2012 9:31:47 PM
I know in RSE when I wanted Green Shards for stones, I would always use thief on Relicanth til I picked one up.

Just find out which Wild Pokemon hold them and thief the hell out of em.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 0003 2703 2507
#5TheNo1Breeder(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2012 9:32:12 PM
PokeMaster posted...

Not everyone has a Japanese 3DS. However, in the AR searcher, is it -easy- to get shards?
---
#6TheNextUserPosted 7/8/2012 9:36:54 PM
There's a man in Nimbasa's pokemon center that gives you 10 red shards
---
Sig
#7NekoakumaPosted 7/8/2012 9:47:41 PM
TheNo1Breeder posted...
PokeMaster posted...

Not everyone has a Japanese 3DS. However, in the AR searcher, is it -easy- to get shards?

I find it relatively easy. It's still luck of the draw, but I find it much better than dustcloud farming.
---
Black 2 [JPN] National Dex: In Progess | [Have Keldeo and DW Lugia + Ho-oh]
B2FC: 3268-1310-9057 [Only trading with legit owners.]
#8banjo kazooiePosted 7/8/2012 9:50:56 PM
TheNo1Breeder posted...
It would be great if people would explain ( in detail ) on an easy way to get more shards in Black and White 2. Because I am fairly certain there are no guides on how to get shards in bulk anywhere that I know of.

All I know is the cave under Castelia, but it's inconsistent and expensive ( for Max repel spam )

Max Repels are a ripoff. Per step, they cost way more than Super Repels. Use those instead.
---
Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth.
#9TheNo1Breeder(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2012 9:51:32 PM
So the AR searcher is a toss up. Noted.

Has anyone found a shard trader or a Star piece exchanger for shards like Platinum?
---
#10TheNo1Breeder(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2012 9:53:16 PM
banjo kazooie posted...
TheNo1Breeder posted...

Max Repels are a ripoff. Per step, they cost way more than Super Repels. Use those instead.

How could I have forgotten. Thanks. Luckily I still 1.9 million pokedollars to use on Super repels not Max repels.
---