This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where to get blue shards?

#1NinogerritsPosted 7/9/2012 5:23:51 AM
I want to teach my Zoroark Dark Pulse (since i taught it nasty plot but i didn't realize it hasn't any special moves) with a move tutor, but that costs 10 blue shards and i only have 2. Where can you find them? I know you can get them when you lose at the world tournament, but that takes kinda long and it's possible you get other shards that way. Oh, and it would be better if you list places before the E4.
#2JoJoX200Posted 7/9/2012 5:28:38 AM
Afaik all shards can be found in dust clouds, which appear in every cave in Unova. I think losing at the tournament is still faster.
#3Ninogerrits(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2012 5:30:28 AM
Ok, i guess i just take some lv. 3's or something to the world tournament since those dust clouds do not pop up very often.
#4Reik0uPosted 7/9/2012 5:42:12 AM
best and easiest way is to buy them from the thrift store at Join Avenue.
---
Currently Playing: Pokemon White 2 [3/DS] - Reikou@0991-7916-2216
3DS Friend Code: Reikou@1977-0116-7656
#5Missingno_MastrPosted 7/9/2012 6:05:25 AM
I think you can just run from the trainers at the World Tournament and you'll still get a Shard. I'm only going off what I've heard, though, so it might not work like that.

Also, if you have Black version and the right trainer in your Black City (the Flygon trainer, IIRC), you can buy Blue Shards there and just trade 'em over.
---
I am Missingno. Master.
R Official Team Rocket member.
#6mtpfreakPosted 7/9/2012 6:12:38 AM
Afaik all shards can be found in dust clouds, which appear in every cave in Unova. I think losing at the tournament is still faster.

Not every cave, it appears most caves like Giant Chasm and Chargestone Cavern will give you Type-boosting Gems.
The only place I have received shards from so far is the long cave underneath PWT and Castlelia City sewers.
---
A better signature coming soon
#7thunder_godsPosted 7/9/2012 6:18:29 AM
mtpfreak posted...

Not every cave, it appears most caves like Giant Chasm and Chargestone Cavern will give you Type-boosting Gems.
The only place I have received shards from so far is the long cave underneath PWT and Castlelia City sewers.

victory road too
---
official dragonite of b/w2 boards there is a 0% chance of this happening. - NameNotKnown http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/661226-pokemon-black-version-2/63168080
#8Ninogerrits(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2012 6:57:02 AM
i tried the running in world tounament, and it works. Although i'm only getting green and yellow shards, but that's just bad luck.