This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What was in your mind when ghetsis(Spoilers)

#1djmetal777Posted 7/22/2012 11:25:12 PM
Tried to kill the MC in this game?
---
Official Nascour of B2/W2 Boards
Official Scyther of B2/W2 Boards
#2TyranidomegaPosted 7/22/2012 11:29:51 PM
Ghetsis immediatly became the best Poke villain IMO. Also, has there been any rumor floating around lately that he would actually show up in the movie that's going to feature Genesect?
---
http://i.imgur.com/WgpEA.jpg
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#3scrappybristolPosted 7/22/2012 11:31:42 PM
Mr. Freeze one liners from Batman and Robin.

"Cool party!"
"Chill!"
"Let's kick some ice!"
"Stay cool, bird boy."

Just to name a few.
---
Official Troll Rater
My hypocrisy only goes so far
#4Misha-LoveliesPosted 7/22/2012 11:33:38 PM
Watch it get censored in the NA release, as he will freeze you so you won't stop him.
---
Yuri/Shoujo-ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
#51qaqa1Posted 7/22/2012 11:39:27 PM
About time
---
Official Keldeo of the Pokemon Black/White 2 boards.
#6banjo kazooiePosted 7/22/2012 11:42:38 PM
Misha-Lovelies posted...
Watch it get censored in the NA release, as he will freeze you so you won't stop him.

I doubt it. He'll most likely just use a creative term like "destroy", and not mention that he plans to "kill" you in a definite manner, despite the obviousness of it.
---
Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth.
#7TwilightRaverPosted 7/23/2012 7:46:07 AM
He could just say something like, "I just have to do one little thing to make sure that you won't interfere with my plans", and cue the attempted Glaciate.

As far as the scene goes, it's a mere few seconds. Nothing for anyone to worry about in terms of censorship. As far as dialogue goes, I'd rather he not say "destroy", it just sounds lame. If they have to avoid the word "die", "kill", or "murder", then something like what I wrote above could work.

Besides, in a cartoon like Adventure Time, those words are said all the time. The main character is a hero who slays monsters and baddies, and there's even an episode or two involving murder mysteries (granted, both cases were just the hero's best friend playing tricks on him, but the word murder has been used on that show a bit). I don't think anyone's had a problem with that, so they shouldn't have a problem with the mere mentioning of death in these games. The scene is extremely brief, anyway.
---
Oh, youth... guided by the servant of the goddess...
Unite earth and sky, and bring light to the land.
#8Hejiru206Posted 7/23/2012 7:55:10 AM
So what exactly did he say, then? He actually said he was going to *kill* you? Or just ordered Kyurem to attack?
---
My theory on why Mario is suddenly obsessed with coins: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/667819-new-super-mario-bros-2/63088657