This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can you trade Black Kyurem and White Kyurem?

#1Tales_of_101Posted 8/14/2012 6:12:28 AM
I'm just curious, would you need to split them first or can you trade them the way they are and if they can be traded without splitting them, what happens if you trade them to the original Black and White, do they revert to their original form with there new stats or are you just unable to trade them until they are split.
#2ares9090Posted 8/14/2012 6:30:05 AM(edited)
Black Kyurem, White Kyurem, Resolute Keldeo, Piroutte Meloetta, Therian Tornadus, Therian Thundurus and Therian Landorus can not be traded.
---
3DS FC Ares 3738 0446 1787 <> Black FC Ares 0389 8392 9652
Dream World Collection: http://tinyurl.com/3qz7odk
#3Great_STreasurePosted 8/14/2012 7:00:35 AM
Black Kyurem and White Kyurem, rather than just the alternate formes, have another reason - they're two Pokémon. It would be complicated to trade over two Pokémon at once and:
1. Lose the one used to create Black/White Kyurem to get a normal Kyurem in its place trading from B2W2 back to BW
2. or have it split during the trade...which can get awkward if you somehow have a full party and PC Boxes.

All the others are because of numerous reasons: Resolute Keldeo is a new Forme that only appears in B2W2, as is the Therian Kami Trio, Black Kyurem and White Kyurem, and Pirouette Meloetta only remains in Pirouette as long as it has used Relic Song once to transform in battle, and reverts once battle has ended - naturally it's impossible to trade Meloetta in Pirouette Forme because it cannot remain in it.
---
Official Gene Wedge of the Pokemon Boards (Translations...!)
Look at all those Ditto accounts... (looks at main) OH NO, NOT MY ACCOUNT
#4HozuPosted 8/14/2012 7:20:06 AM
Furthermore, fused Kyurem and Therian genies cannot exist in B/W1 period (you have no clue how many people don't seem to understand this fact). And illegally obtaining fused Kyurem in B/W2 games will give you a bad egg if you attempt to unfuse it.
#5wutzgoodPosted 8/14/2012 7:23:50 AM
Hozu posted...
Furthermore, fused Kyurem and Therian genies cannot exist in B/W1 period (you have no clue how many people don't seem to understand this fact). And illegally obtaining fused Kyurem in B/W2 games will give you a bad egg if you attempt to unfuse it.

Hey hozu. This is a fact. I tested this out years ago to put spike ear pichu into 5th gen games. It makes a bad egg or freezes the game whenever you try to view it in the boxes.
---
I'm calling you an elitist, but I'm just gonna go ahead and leave a snooty remark as I go. I am wutz good
SS FC: 4598 9525 2106 Black 0991 3491 6739