Seasonal outfits

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#11
I like this! I would love to see the main characters rotate outfits, maybe even some of the NPCs.
Masquerade! Leering satyrs, peering eyes. Masquerade! Run and hide - but a face will still pursue you.
Official Gardevoir and Winona of the Pokemon BW2 Boards!
4 years ago#12
R1n posted...
Like it. Make it happen, Game Freak.

Meh, I'll support that statement.
NER , Oh how you haunt me. CON2(3052-7931-2401)Utilityguy
Claimed Arbok and Serperior in the Black and White 2 debacle.
4 years ago#13
Mistress_Zelda_ posted...
I like this! I would love to see the main characters rotate outfits, maybe even some of the NPCs.

Just imagine if they all wore a yukata on Xtransceiver.
4 years ago#14
Emerald_Melios posted...
Mistress_Zelda_ posted...

Just imagine if they all wore a yukata on Xtransceiver.

The BOOBS! Yes!
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip
4 years ago#15
Actually.

That's a great idea, TC.

I hope it happens.
"The real reason Figaro Castle is in the desert: nowhere to plug in a console that could potentially run XIII-2." ~ Hushfall
4 years ago#16
I don't think Yukatas would fit a Pokemon protagonist even in the earlier games. I'm thinking the characters would simply wear lighter uniforms (If that's even possible for Hilda).
4 years ago#17
LazorFist posted...
I don't think Yukatas would fit a Pokemon protagonist even in the earlier games. I'm thinking the characters would simply wear lighter uniforms (If that's even possible for Hilda).

Swimsuit? Bikini?
"The real reason Figaro Castle is in the desert: nowhere to plug in a console that could potentially run XIII-2." ~ Hushfall

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived