This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So lets talk about the Metagame, V.1

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. So lets talk about the Metagame, V.1
3 years ago#1
Oh wait... all we know is Kyurem has two, probably both banned, new forms.... Uhhh... soo...

Garchomp.
---
Black FC: 1034 0660 9683 (Saintes)
Smogon, PO and PS name: Saint
3 years ago#2
I disagree about garchomp and submit Blaziken
---
Official Flygon of the BW2 boards.
3 years ago#3
Smogon needs to ban something controversial to give us our first trendy QQ explosion. I vote Jirachi.
---
Official Togekiss of the BW2 Boards
Plothooker - www.plothook.net - Get Hook'd
3 years ago#4
I vote Buizel. Always Buizel.
---
If I had a nickel for every time I said, "If I had a nickel", I'd have at least two nickels. Official Ampharos of the B/W 2 Boards
3 years ago#5

Smogon needs to ban something controversial to give us our first trendy QQ explosion. I vote Jirachi.

T-tar would be the best for rage. The s*** storm it would create would be magnificent
---
Official Flygon of the BW2 boards.
3 years ago#6
I still don't think Moody is broken. I use a Moody Bidoof, and while it's had a bit of success, I gotta say, not believing the hype.
---
I am Missingno. Master.
3 years ago#7

I still don't think Moody is broken. I use a Moody Bidoof, and while it's had a bit of success, I gotta say, not believing the hype.

Moody isn't banned because it's broken.
Moody is banned because it's bulls*** luck.
---
Si || Dyrim, the Speaker
3 years ago#8
RPGnoob1997 posted...
T-tar would be the best for rage. The s*** storm it would create would be magnificent

But I thought it came with its own magnificent sand storm...
---
Magikarps. They can beat Electabuzz.
Folkmiza everywhere else.
3 years ago#9
Or Dragonite... Dragonite might be worse than gen 4 Garchomp.

Or weather... they could just blanket ban weather and this forum was go into the apocalypse.
---
Official Togekiss of the BW2 Boards
Plothooker - www.plothook.net - Get Hook'd
3 years ago#10
Runeboggle posted...
Moody isn't banned because it's broken.
Moody is banned because it's bulls*** luck.

That makes it worse. Luck is a perfectly valid part of Pokémon battles, and is always going to be a prevalent element in it. I'm not downplaying the role skill plays in Pokémon, not at all, but come on. Bans like this, they're trying to turn Rock-Paper-Scissors into chess.
---
I am Missingno. Master.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. So lets talk about the Metagame, V.1

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived