This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kyurem was never part of that "orginal dragon".

#1DaisyfanboyPosted 2/27/2012 7:48:10 AM
I've just been seeing some people say that Kyurem was part of Zekrom/Reshiram when the two were one, but that's not the case, because it would be contradictory.

Kyurem came from a meteor a long time ago and it crashed in what is now the giant chasm, then started eating things. It's basically an alien.

So it's kinda like a less evil Jenova/Lavos.

I'm sure this game will have to mention it being an alien.
---
So I'm still waiting for Daisy to reappear in something that's not a spinoff.
I'll probably end up dying first or something but optimism is fun.
#2PkjoanPosted 2/27/2012 7:49:55 AM
Daisyfanboy posted...
I've just been seeing some people say that Kyurem was part of Zekrom/Reshiram when the two were one, but that's not the case, because it would be contradictory.

Kyurem came from a meteor a long time ago and it crashed in what is now the giant chasm, then started eating things. It's basically an alien.

So it's kinda like a less evil Jenova/Lavos.

I'm sure this game will have to mention it being an alien.

Lavos? Kyurem never hid underground or created temporal distortion, Kyurem only eats people!
---
Nintendo 3DS- Nintendo found 3 ways to Destroy Sony
Official Nintendo 3DS Super Ambassador
#3erekwashere15Posted 2/27/2012 7:50:24 AM
But his looks, piss-poor base stats and typing tie him into the trio...
---
Pokemon White FC: 0046-2279-8375 Xbox GT: erekwashere15
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards
#4uwnimPosted 2/27/2012 7:51:02 AM
If it wasn't part of that dragon then it was related to it somehow. The tail makes that obvious. It is a holder that looks like it is missing a power generating tail.
---
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]
#5The_Sol_BladerPosted 2/27/2012 7:52:38 AM
Explain the fusions. An alien pokemon that can conveniently fuse with pair of pokemon that were once the same pokemon? They didn't pulled that with Deoxys, and he's a virus
---
I'm taking swordplay classes, and I have a sword. But fear not, buy me an ice cream and I'll be nice with you.
Black FC: 3740 1617 9889
#6Reborn_SigmaPosted 2/27/2012 7:52:40 AM
Inb4 that stupid theory that there was no comet and it was just Kyurem being sent flying by the split.

It's been confirmed there was a comet at some point or another due to certain items and Pokemon being present.
---
Officially Porygon-Z of the Black Version 2 board.
#7uwnimPosted 2/27/2012 7:56:35 AM
Reborn_Sigma posted...
Inb4 that stupid theory that there was no comet and it was just Kyurem being sent flying by the split.

It's been confirmed there was a comet at some point or another due to certain items and Pokemon being present.

How about there was a comet, but it did not contain Kyurem, instead it landed on it shortly after the Dragon split and people thought it came from that since they did not encounter Kyurem until after the comet.
---
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]
#8SephirothtPosted 2/27/2012 7:59:09 AM
Maybe the original dragon crash landed, met the brothers, split into R&Z, K returns to crater and starts eating things to sustain itself.

The one story doesn't rule the other one out.
---
The Official Ninetales of the B2/W2 Boards.
It's all cool.
#9RunebogglePosted 2/27/2012 7:59:49 AM

How about there was a comet, but it did not contain Kyurem, instead it landed on it shortly after the Dragon split and people thought it came from that since they did not encounter Kyurem until after the comet.

Ouch...
---
Si || Kibeth, the Walker
#10erekwashere15Posted 2/27/2012 8:01:40 AM
uwnim posted...

Scrafty supports this theory. It sounds better than "Monster in Comet arrives on Earth!"
---
Pokemon White FC: 0046-2279-8375 Xbox GT: erekwashere15
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards