This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wouldn't playing in Unova again so soon be boring?

#11Hello10000Posted 2/27/2012 1:27:26 PM
MidnightCrew posted...
Yeah man, nobody bought Yellow, Crystal, Emerald and Platinum cause it was boring going to those regions again so soon

:I

I bought Yellow and Emerald. Yellow was the only 1st gen game I had besides Stadium and Snap, my cousins stole my Ruby version so I got Emerald.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of Kingler]
Pokemon White FC: 3267 4497 6644 Name: Ash
#12MidnightCrewPosted 2/27/2012 1:30:12 PM
...It was sarcasm...

I own them all, incidentally, and no it won't be boring xD
---
Official Scrafty Of The Black And White Clan.
Official Misdreavus of The BW 2 Boards.
#13forest_wandererPosted 2/27/2012 4:21:07 PM
MidnightCrew posted...
Yeah man, nobody bought Yellow, Crystal, Emerald and Platinum cause it was boring going to those regions again so soon

None of those came out only one year after their original game counterparts. Better luck next time.
---
nightScan is one of the greatest human beings on the planet.
gamezrochard is a true man.
#14MidnightCrewPosted 2/27/2012 4:25:55 PM
forest_wanderer posted...
MidnightCrew posted...

None of those came out only one year after their original game counterparts. Better luck next time.

Im sorry, didn't realise that a time difference of a year made a new game filled with new content, new story, possibly an updated Unova, and more, boring in comparison to other games released 2 years after the originals in which barely anything is changed. Better luck next time.
---
#15Tengu_spamPosted 2/27/2012 4:26:10 PM
MidnightCrew posted...

Same situation though and the Japanese gap between B&W and B&W2 is going to be 1 year and 9 months(give or take 15 days either way)
---
-Official Empoleon of the Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 boards-
-Unofficial Brendan's hat of the future Ruby and Sapphire remakes boards-
#16forest_wandererPosted 2/27/2012 4:29:10 PM
Tengu_spam posted...
MidnightCrew posted...

Same situation though and the Japanese gap between B&W and B&W2 is going to be 1 year and 9 months(give or take 15 days either way)

Uh, yeah. That was kinda the point I was making. Every other third version came out at least two years after, hence why people typically didn't mind playing through the same story. This one is coming out just a year after, so I could see it being repetitive.
---
nightScan is one of the greatest human beings on the planet.
gamezrochard is a true man.
#17Tengu_spamPosted 2/27/2012 4:31:42 PM
^Ohhh, you still think B&W2 are the third versions.

There is nothing more to discuss here.
---
-Official Empoleon of the Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 boards-
-Unofficial Brendan's hat of the future Ruby and Sapphire remakes boards-
#18MidnightCrewPosted 2/27/2012 4:32:14 PM
Tengu_spam posted...
^Ohhh, you still think B&W2 are the third versions.

There is nothing more to discuss here.

---