This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What I wish they would do...

#11Miggi3Fr3shPosted 2/27/2012 1:24:35 PM
R0cks0l1dd posted...
Miggi3Fr3sh posted...
Unova is essentially two regions like Kanto and Johto just excluding a second set of gym leaders. It focuses more on events in the post game area and is severely lacking in content and under leveled trainers. Before they focus on making another continent/country they should really focus on bettering the second half of Unova.

Lol no. There's quite a big level spike from Ghetsis to Eastern Unova trainers. Although the fact that they use a lot of non fully evolved Pokemon and that you can't challenge them again is annoying. Also, they barely have half of a full team.

Well I guess I should've been more specific but I just assume most people would know that a level 65 Pichu isn't the same as a trainer with a level 65 Raichu. The level spike difference is hardly negligible because of this.
---
3DS: 3351-4111-5844 Black: Azaezal 3095-7582-1802
Here at GameFAQs gamers don't game, they complain.
#12GoldenSun3DSPosted 2/27/2012 9:18:13 PM
Miggi3Fr3sh posted...
Well I guess I should've been more specific but I just assume most people would know that a level 65 Pichu isn't the same as a trainer with a level 65 Raichu. The level spike difference is hardly negligible because of this.

It's extremely significant?
---
Uncancel Mega Man Legends 3! Join the devroom and Sign the ONLY OFFICIAL MML3 PETITION:
http://bitly.com/rigdKs
*Please make this your sig*
#13CharizardFirePosted 2/27/2012 10:44:50 PM

I wish that they would make a second region by Unova, and the game takes place there. Once we delete the E4, we can revisit Unova, just like with Johto and Kanto in Silver. I loved how that game continued the storyline. Man that took a while to type on the DS!

That's Generation 6 territory.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
The official Charizard of the Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 boards.
#14Vohn_Exel(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2012 11:19:15 AM
CharizardFire posted...
I wish that they would make a second region by Unova, and the game takes place there. Once we delete the E4, we can revisit Unova, just like with Johto and Kanto in Silver. I loved how that game continued the storyline. Man that took a while to type on the DS!

That's Generation 6 territory.

Well this is a direct sequel, isn't it? I'm expecting it to continue the story, not be a new story in a new place. There's no way Gamefreak couldn't think of a name for the new games. I expect this to be a continuation, where with Gen VI, I would expect it to be an all new story with new gameplay stuff and everything.
---
"Metal...beer?!" SS FC: 1119 3184 2945 Black: 0003 3193 6389
.... .. / - .... . .-. .