This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poor Meloetta.

#31IrisVilePosted 2/27/2012 9:47:34 PM
For real tho, it will be a clash of Ballerinas vs. Techno Ravers. For Meloetta vs. Genosect. Dat, Techno Blast~
---
I'm a wench, who vomits her mind.
#32reaverzPosted 2/27/2012 9:53:50 PM
Lugia, Latios and Latias are sad =(

Oh yeah. Seems it's happened every generation so far then, heh. :p

Lol, what are you smoking? Gen V continuing for years when BW2 have been pushed to a very abnormal earlier summer release, one of the event legendaries is being tossed aside, and the DS has been outdated for nearly a year? Ridiculous.

Actually, the other user is right. Gen III and IV were both about four years long. Checking the JPN releases...

R/S: November 21, 2002
D/P: September 28, 2006
B/W: September 18, 2010

Just five months ago it was the first anniversary of Gen V, and in a week it will finally be a year outside Japan. It's unlikely that Gen V will only last three years based on previous releases, and if we take the movie pattern into account, we still have a Genesect movie set for 2013, and a 6th gen-starring movie for 2014 with a release for Gen VI that Fall.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#33abcDSBTPosted 2/27/2012 9:58:05 PM
Reborn_Sigma posted...
MileRun posted...
Or perhaps there will be a Meloetta movie, where the only way to stop its music and dance is with a Genesect rampage!

I like the way you think, fellow Porygon variant.

abcDSBT posted...
Wait, what makes you think it won't get a movie? Keldeo comes first and his movie hasn't even been released yet.

Because Meloetta's in-game status is pathetic, it's debuting in just a pre-movie short, and Gen 6 is almost certainly coming next year. It's essentially throwaway filler, so to speak.

Meloetta is debuting in the Keldeo movie too?! (pre-movie short, whatever.) So they are releasing TWO event legendaries at the same time?! Yeah, Meloetta wouldn't exactly make a good movie, but they pulled it off with Shaymin. Then again, they put Giratina in that one...

Damn, fifth gen is going by faster than a Ninjask...

Lets just hope they make a Stadium/PBR and a Mystery Dungeon for it...

And I'm sure we won't see gen 6 until 2013 at the earliest.
---
Oddworld, Graffiti Kingdom, Supah Nario Bros, and Simtunes FTW!
Forensic Files and Monsters Inside Me are great shows.
#34Skull_proPosted 2/28/2012 10:05:03 PM
reaverz posted...
Lugia, Latios and Latias are sad =(

Oh yeah. Seems it's happened every generation so far then, heh. :p

Lol, what are you smoking? Gen V continuing for years when BW2 have been pushed to a very abnormal earlier summer release, one of the event legendaries is being tossed aside, and the DS has been outdated for nearly a year? Ridiculous.

Actually, the other user is right. Gen III and IV were both about four years long. Checking the JPN releases...

R/S: November 21, 2002
D/P: September 28, 2006
B/W: September 18, 2010

Just five months ago it was the first anniversary of Gen V, and in a week it will finally be a year outside Japan. It's unlikely that Gen V will only last three years based on previous releases, and if we take the movie pattern into account, we still have a Genesect movie set for 2013, and a 6th gen-starring movie for 2014 with a release for Gen VI that Fall.

DIdn't Gen II lasted only 2 years and half? Maybe 3 years at most? At least it Did here. Wasn't GS released in september 2000 and RS somewhere in early 2003?
---
http://digimonworlddawndusk.proboards.com/index.cgi
The new Digimon World Dawn/Dusk, created on Janurary 1st 2012!
#35Emerald_MeliosPosted 2/28/2012 10:10:55 PM
kabigon20 posted...
Ghetsis posted...
Poor Meloetta, obviously looks female, but nope, it's an it.

That only serves to arouse me further.

It still has a mouth.
#36Serebii from SPPPosted 2/29/2012 12:23:01 AM
Gen II was three years, as was Gen I

B2W2 being released "3 month earlier than expected" is in no way an indication of rushing a generation. Please note that FireRed & LeafGreen came out in January 2004
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#37abcDSBTPosted 2/29/2012 12:55:25 AM
Serebii from SPP posted...

B2W2 being released "3 month earlier than expected" is in no way an indication of rushing a generation. Please note that FireRed & LeafGreen came out in January 2004

What do FR/LG have to do with anything? They were remakes that had nothing to do with gen III.
---
Oddworld, Graffiti Kingdom, Supah Nario Bros, and Simtunes FTW!
Forensic Files and Monsters Inside Me are great shows.
#38game2002Posted 2/29/2012 12:58:54 AM
Reborn_Sigma posted...
Why are people bringing up Ho-Oh and Raikou?

They're not Mythical Pokemon/event legendaries, which means they never had an unwritten guarantee of starring in a movie.

You sure about that?
---
Praise the Lord, our one true God!
#39Serebii from SPPPosted 2/29/2012 1:04:21 AM
abcDSBT posted...
Serebii from SPP posted...

What do FR/LG have to do with anything? They were remakes that had nothing to do with gen III.

They are Gen III games and have everything to do with it...
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#40MrSpacelySlatePosted 2/29/2012 10:50:10 AM
Reborn_Sigma posted...
THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN STOP GENESECT'S RAMPAGE NOW IS MEWTWO.

We're more likely to see Porygon in the anime again.