Poor Meloetta.

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#31
For real tho, it will be a clash of Ballerinas vs. Techno Ravers. For Meloetta vs. Genosect. Dat, Techno Blast~
I'm a wench, who vomits her mind.
4 years ago#32
Lugia, Latios and Latias are sad =(

Oh yeah. Seems it's happened every generation so far then, heh. :p

Lol, what are you smoking? Gen V continuing for years when BW2 have been pushed to a very abnormal earlier summer release, one of the event legendaries is being tossed aside, and the DS has been outdated for nearly a year? Ridiculous.

Actually, the other user is right. Gen III and IV were both about four years long. Checking the JPN releases...

R/S: November 21, 2002
D/P: September 28, 2006
B/W: September 18, 2010

Just five months ago it was the first anniversary of Gen V, and in a week it will finally be a year outside Japan. It's unlikely that Gen V will only last three years based on previous releases, and if we take the movie pattern into account, we still have a Genesect movie set for 2013, and a 6th gen-starring movie for 2014 with a release for Gen VI that Fall.
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
4 years ago#33
Reborn_Sigma posted...
MileRun posted...
Or perhaps there will be a Meloetta movie, where the only way to stop its music and dance is with a Genesect rampage!

I like the way you think, fellow Porygon variant.

abcDSBT posted...
Wait, what makes you think it won't get a movie? Keldeo comes first and his movie hasn't even been released yet.

Because Meloetta's in-game status is pathetic, it's debuting in just a pre-movie short, and Gen 6 is almost certainly coming next year. It's essentially throwaway filler, so to speak.

Meloetta is debuting in the Keldeo movie too?! (pre-movie short, whatever.) So they are releasing TWO event legendaries at the same time?! Yeah, Meloetta wouldn't exactly make a good movie, but they pulled it off with Shaymin. Then again, they put Giratina in that one...

Damn, fifth gen is going by faster than a Ninjask...

Lets just hope they make a Stadium/PBR and a Mystery Dungeon for it...

And I'm sure we won't see gen 6 until 2013 at the earliest.
Oddworld, Graffiti Kingdom, Supah Nario Bros, and Simtunes FTW!
Forensic Files and Monsters Inside Me are great shows.
4 years ago#34
reaverz posted...
Lugia, Latios and Latias are sad =(

Oh yeah. Seems it's happened every generation so far then, heh. :p

Lol, what are you smoking? Gen V continuing for years when BW2 have been pushed to a very abnormal earlier summer release, one of the event legendaries is being tossed aside, and the DS has been outdated for nearly a year? Ridiculous.

Actually, the other user is right. Gen III and IV were both about four years long. Checking the JPN releases...

R/S: November 21, 2002
D/P: September 28, 2006
B/W: September 18, 2010

Just five months ago it was the first anniversary of Gen V, and in a week it will finally be a year outside Japan. It's unlikely that Gen V will only last three years based on previous releases, and if we take the movie pattern into account, we still have a Genesect movie set for 2013, and a 6th gen-starring movie for 2014 with a release for Gen VI that Fall.

DIdn't Gen II lasted only 2 years and half? Maybe 3 years at most? At least it Did here. Wasn't GS released in september 2000 and RS somewhere in early 2003?
http://digimonworlddawndusk.proboards.com/index.cgi
The new Digimon World Dawn/Dusk, created on Janurary 1st 2012!
4 years ago#35
kabigon20 posted...
Ghetsis posted...
Poor Meloetta, obviously looks female, but nope, it's an it.

That only serves to arouse me further.

It still has a mouth.
4 years ago#36
Gen II was three years, as was Gen I

B2W2 being released "3 month earlier than expected" is in no way an indication of rushing a generation. Please note that FireRed & LeafGreen came out in January 2004
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
4 years ago#37
Serebii from SPP posted...

B2W2 being released "3 month earlier than expected" is in no way an indication of rushing a generation. Please note that FireRed & LeafGreen came out in January 2004

What do FR/LG have to do with anything? They were remakes that had nothing to do with gen III.
Oddworld, Graffiti Kingdom, Supah Nario Bros, and Simtunes FTW!
Forensic Files and Monsters Inside Me are great shows.
4 years ago#38
Reborn_Sigma posted...
Why are people bringing up Ho-Oh and Raikou?

They're not Mythical Pokemon/event legendaries, which means they never had an unwritten guarantee of starring in a movie.

You sure about that?
Praise the Lord, our one true God!
4 years ago#39
abcDSBT posted...
Serebii from SPP posted...

What do FR/LG have to do with anything? They were remakes that had nothing to do with gen III.

They are Gen III games and have everything to do with it...
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
4 years ago#40
Reborn_Sigma posted...
THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN STOP GENESECT'S RAMPAGE NOW IS MEWTWO.

We're more likely to see Porygon in the anime again.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived