This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

new Pokemon MMO???

#11RPGMaster95(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2012 8:15:27 PM
Cervosi posted...
A Pokemon (MMO) game with all the regions and all the pokemon and all the gyms hasn't been asked before nope nope totes nope

(ie: it has. alot)

perhaps nintendo needs to take the hint. and give their games more than barebone online.

also since when does the fact that somethings been talked about before imply we shouldnt talk about it?

you people...
---
Check out my youtube page =D
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRPGMaster95
#12badgraphix1Posted 2/27/2012 8:15:30 PM
boottar posted...
It would turn out awful, and MMO's are addicting grindfests which require you to log on EVERY day to even compete with others.

I don't play MMO's for that godamn reason, i dont want a massive time sink, i want to play pokemon when i want where i want not, in my room every day because i need to do this silly MMO crap.

I will stick to RPGs on my handhelds and wifi battling thank you.

Pokemon can be just as big a timesink for competitive battlers breeding Pokemon legitimately.
But yes, those are the same reasons I don't play MMOs.
---
Pokemon Red & Blue in full color: http://kantoinlivingcolor.deviantart.com/#/d4n2shf
#13zach12_2Posted 2/27/2012 8:19:31 PM
The children would ruin it.

Think the worst of COD players mixed with the worst of WOW players.

Pretty terrible for everyone but nine year olds that recently learned to curse.
---
(0)(0) <--- Santiago the frog says Pokemon Black 2
(___) and Pokemon White 2 are terrible names for sequels.
#14AceMosPosted 2/27/2012 9:43:01 PM
RPG Master95 posted...
AceMos posted...
the ide aof playing evil does not fit pokemon

now a idea that could work woudl be servering where some 1 makes a server and gives a code to tehre freinds and they play that world to getehr can make secret bases ect track down legendaries (1 per server) that kinda thing

thoe this woudl get ruiend byt hte gridn fest types with no lives who are on almost all day

you stalking me from dbg ;)? u wanna make out u just gotta say so ace. btw spellings as spot on as usual

*bonks with a rubber chicken*

so i take the fact your on a none DBG board proves your nto 1 of thep osters with 30 alts that trolls the board all day talking to them self (*Sigh* why do we go to DBG any ways)
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#15RPGMaster95(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2012 10:19:20 PM(edited)
AceMos posted...

so i take the fact your on a none DBG board proves your nto 1 of thep osters with 30 alts that trolls the board all day talking to them self (*Sigh* why do we go to DBG any ways)

oooo rubber chicken ;)?

because i <3 vegeta and DB, also ive never had a single alt the 8+ years ive been on gfaqs :)
---
Check out my youtube page =D
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRPGMaster95
#16Blingya25Posted 2/27/2012 10:18:30 PM
I'm all for a MMO, but NO FACTION!!

It's a free world. If you want some Battleground/Warzone type of game, its going to be a free for all or random group like Hutball. Faction are only good on some MMO, just because WoW has it doesn't mean every MMO needs one.

Entree World = Starting Zone!! xD
---
`/(o^_^o)\` Raichu!!
TOO BAD, IT'S A RAICHU!!!!
#17AceMosPosted 2/27/2012 11:06:14 PM
RPG Master95 posted...
AceMos posted...

oooo rubber chicken ;)?

because i <3 vegeta and DB, also ive never had a single alt the 8+ years ive been on gfaqs :)

yes a rubber chicken

and ive never had an alt either and yea i like db and such i mostly just post there cus im bored and i figure if any major dbz news is ever anounced that is the place to check
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#18Emerald_MeliosPosted 3/3/2012 6:28:48 PM
Bad idea....MMO is not a good genre.
#19CM101PlayPosted 3/3/2012 6:47:54 PM
AceMos posted...
RPG Master95 posted...
AceMos posted...
the ide aof playing evil does not fit pokemon

now a idea that could work woudl be servering where some 1 makes a server and gives a code to tehre freinds and they play that world to getehr can make secret bases ect track down legendaries (1 per server) that kinda thing

thoe this woudl get ruiend byt hte gridn fest types with no lives who are on almost all day

you stalking me from dbg ;)? u wanna make out u just gotta say so ace. btw spellings as spot on as usual

DBG used to have no trolls, but CHAMA is ruining the whole damn board.

Anyway, a Pokemon MMO has potential, but it probably won't happen.
---
Roll Tide for the National Champions! RMFT!
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud put this as your signature