This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has anything in the pokemon games made you sad?

#1djmetal777Posted 2/27/2012 11:52:55 PM
That sky tower music from MD almost gives a lump in my throat everytime i hear it. The line where your character says its going to be the last adventure with your partner comes to my mind everytime i hear it.
---
Official Nascour of B2/W2 Boards
Official Scyther of B2/W2 Boards
#2The_Sol_BladerPosted 2/27/2012 11:56:36 PM
The ending of the Grovyle extra mission from Explorers of Sky... That has to be my favorite pokemon moment ever
---
I'm taking swordplay classes, and I have a sword. But fear not, buy me an ice cream and I'll be nice with you.
Black FC: 3740 1617 9889
#3blue_hedgehogPosted 2/27/2012 11:57:26 PM
Lots of things made me dad when I played Pokemon.

Back when I played Pokemon Red, I cried when I lost my first battle at Lorelai.

I got sad when I lost my save after abusing the Missingno glitch.
---
Official Cyndaquil of the Pokemon Black/White Version 2 Board - http://i.imgur.com/XWPfA.png
Click HERE to find out if you're stupid
#4CriticStormPosted 2/27/2012 11:58:53 PM
The ending of Mystery dungeon skys of explorer... I will never forget the teary eye moment i had when the sweet melody of sadness played and my partner Chikorita shed tears for her loss.

Best game ever and forever will be
---
Pokmn Blk Friend Code: 0046 7341 2908
#5MileRunPosted 2/28/2012 12:09:49 AM
Back in Silver version, I traded away a Shiny Pidgeot (who had been a mainstay on my team from almost the start of the game) for my friend's Ho-oh. This song played in my head the whole time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6TWUjtbb9E&feature=channel_video_title
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board. It makes me feel special.
#6ZeoPamasterPosted 2/28/2012 12:18:00 AM
Almost everything story-related in Mystery Dungeon games. those games are so darn emotional.
---
It's the passing of time that shapes up one's personality.
Sorry, bad English.