This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I admit it, I f***ing hate R/S/E

#1PhaseBlackPosted 2/28/2012 10:47:18 PM
I hate the main character, I hate Team Magma and Team Aqua, I hate the Pokemon that are available though most of the game and the teams I end up hating my team always, I just hate R/S/E.

But I really like the Hoenn region, it was very inspired and a few of the Gym Leaders and the E4 were pretty cool. I have been waiting for Game Freak to pull a Gen II and make us get to go back to Hoenn with lots of changes and a new plot but that hasnt happened yet.

Black 2 and White 2 are my last hope on this and my last hope for this and Game Freaks chance to redeem the Hoenn region which was used for such disappointing games
---
PSVita & 3DS
#2MrPerson01Posted 2/28/2012 10:48:37 PM
I only hated the water.
#3SakurafanboyPosted 2/28/2012 10:49:01 PM
BadTastesFAQs
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#4SmogoonPosted 2/28/2012 10:49:53 PM
Admission is the first step to helping yourself.
---
I live my life on the line to find a way to be unforgettable.
Co-Founder of the Certified Gangstas / Smogang
#5PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2012 10:50:47 PM
MrPerson01 posted...
I only hated the water.

I hated the water too, but that was the least of my complaints for those games
---
PSVita & 3DS
#6PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2012 10:51:32 PM
Sakurafanboy posted...
BadTastesFAQs

You like Naruto, you have no right to say anything has bad taste really XD
---
PSVita & 3DS
#7BenLanPosted 2/28/2012 10:54:08 PM
Probably my least favorite main series games. I'm actually looking
forward to a remake though. It has potential, I just couldn't get excited about it when originally playing it like I've been excited about other games in the series and at times it felt more like a chore. It lacked that energy that the other games possess and didn't draw me in like it could have.
#8brawl__08Posted 2/29/2012 12:40:26 AM
PhaseBlack posted...
You like Naruto, you have no right to say anything has bad taste really XD

But OP, you hate RSE. That puts you on a level lower than even scum such as myself.

Also gen 3 probably had the most consistently good designs in the series, and Magma and Aqua were brilliant when you consider the modern environment as well as the extremists involved with it.

Only gen worthy of hatred is gen 2, and the remakes but we shouldn't pin the glory of gen 4 down with s*** just because of the crappy remakes of the crappy generation
---
http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/Brawl08.gif
#9CosmoKramer4700Posted 2/29/2012 12:45:35 AM
Everyone has a least favorite. Personally gen. 4 is my least favorite. There are some Pokemon I really like, but as a whole, I don't think they worked well as a genearation. Too many that were obtained or evolved in weird ways combined with an excess of new evos and legendaries made gen 4 feel really small to me. Lucario is awesome though.

Gen. 2 and 5 have been my favorite sets of new Pokemon since gen. 1. I really liked the feel of the Johto and Hoenn regions. Kanto is full of nostalgia. Sinnoh is my least favorite region. Unova is okay, but the linearity makes it boring to me. I wish it was a little more expansive and had a little more exploration. The big hexagon is kinda stupid imo.
---
Gutalala Sudalala
ONE PIECE, IT EXISTS! - The Great Pirate, Edward Newgate "Whitebeard"
#10Roc_RaidaPosted 2/29/2012 12:49:07 AM
TBQH, all main series game are bad. GSC/RSE/DPP are all the same s***. I'm just here for competitive reasons. -_-