This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ATTN Hoenn haters

#1thealmightydibPosted 2/29/2012 1:24:39 PM
Why don't you want this?

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/022/b/c/bw_hoenn_by_pokemon_diamond-d422dol.png
---
No, John, unfortunately we don't have a code for "There's a man in my closet with a gun to my daughter's head." Although we obviously should.
#2SmogoonPosted 2/29/2012 1:25:54 PM
Because most of them are butthurt Gen II fanboys.
---
I live my life on the line to find a way to be unforgettable.
Co-Founder of the Certified Gangstas / Smogang
#3SephirothtPosted 2/29/2012 1:27:41 PM
Holy crap, that's awesome!

Anyway, yeah what Smogoon said.
---
The Official Ninetales and Palmer of the BW2 Boards.
It's all cool.
#4PokeclipsePosted 2/29/2012 1:39:52 PM
Because of everything east of it.
---
MK7 name: Shane
http://i.imgur.com/ayJYA.jpg
#5djmetal777Posted 2/29/2012 1:43:21 PM
You missed out the entire east side
---
Official Nascour of B2/W2 Boards
Official Scyther of B2/W2 Boards
#6RunebogglePosted 2/29/2012 1:56:56 PM

Because of everything east of it.

You missed out the entire east side

East Hoenn is best Hoenn.
Fortree, Lilycove, Mossdeep, Shoal Cave, Sootopolis, Pacifidlog are all <3
---
Si || Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.
#7The_Sol_BladerPosted 2/29/2012 1:58:53 PM

East Hoenn is best Hoenn.
Fortree, Lilycove, Mossdeep, Shoal Cave, Sootopolis, Pacifidlog are all <3

No man, there's nothing east from Hoenn. Only water, water, water. And Max Repels don't exist, they're just a myth
---
I'm taking swordplay classes, and I have a sword. But fear not, buy me an ice cream and I'll be nice with you.
Black FC: 3740 1617 9889
#8SkyminxyzPosted 2/29/2012 2:18:58 PM
While I'll admit I personally hated Hoenn, this game would looked very pleasing in these B/W graphics.

Of course I still gonna be bashful of the idea for the following reasons.
First off the remake (if their even is one) won't looks anything like this one- probably much worse.

Second off it's story was by far the worst yet (Before fans shoot I'm talking about as far as the whole "Let's Darin/Flood the world for no reason),
which is the main reason why almost everyone bashes Hoenn, well that and not to mention it's the only region where quite a few of the cities are quite unless even In-Game (the only reason there there in the first place is just to slap a Contest Tent in).

Third: Most people forget the fact that if they remake Hoenn, Kanto fans would be greatly offended and ask for Red/blue to be remade as well (again..)

Fourth: You actually COULDN'T transfer your stuff from Gen1&2 over two 3 and onward, hence part of the reason they remade them in the first place. While 3 takes "work to transfer" it's still tolerable, especially since the 3ds isn't even that popular yet...and the Dsi was pretty unless anyways.
And yes if you could of traded from Gen 2 to 3 I'd say a Gen 2 remake would of been unnecessary (Despite it's my fav game of the series.)

Sum up: Gen 1 is really the only Region that should be constantly remade in my opinion, to give it a feel like "Crono Trigger". However due two Gen 2's lack of transfer they decided to remake them as well. (While I'm at it, it doesn't help that almost every Hohenn Pokemon can easily be found in the wild in Black/White already.) Especially with White Forest.

I guarantee at least 3 people will bash me saying I'm just some "fan-boy" but at least I didn't say **** like "Hoenn sucks because of too much water" or something like that.

Wow can't beilive I just said all of that...this topic better not get av-arched then xd.
---
Official Oshawott of the Pokemon BW 2 Boards
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.
#9SkyminxyzPosted 2/29/2012 2:21:39 PM
@The Soul_Blader: I'm not referring to you (about the whole "Water thing") at the end of my post Btw.
---
Official Oshawott of the Pokemon BW 2 Boards
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.
#10MrPerson01Posted 2/29/2012 3:14:10 PM
Because it's incomplete.