This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

to everyone who constantly complains about newer pokemon games

#11LeonChaltierPosted 3/2/2012 11:26:14 AM
The more things change. The more they stay the same. There's nothing you can do.
#12Blingya25Posted 3/2/2012 11:29:39 AM
Catcher_Freeman posted...
http://i.imgur.com/dsZNb.jpg

That Druddigon and Ditto are soo cool looking~~!! ^^
---
`/(o^_^o)\` Raichu!!
TOO BAD, IT'S A RAICHU!!!!
#13chezmstr3673Posted 3/2/2012 12:04:28 PM
TC this is acompletely bias link, you(or whoever made it) just used examples that worked in your favor....

Some of the BW pokeys are horrendous . Example include: ice creams, snowflake,pokey mushroom, sigilyph ,recycled cloud genies etc.
While other are amazing looking .... I just think this gen particular had quite a few more bad designs. This is completely opinion but many others feel this way as well.

The game itself was great though, better than any other Pokemon story I played. Also, the gym leader puzzles were so fun to look at, especially the roller coaster gym.

Although ,I thought 4th and 5th gen (4th much worse) suffered from the game speed slowdown which makes me rather impatient, and annoyed when playing these games. This is just a personel gripe because I am so used to playing the quicker the 3rd gens(RSE & FRLG FTW!) and also playing the older games sped up on my emulators.

Lastly, The main Pokemon games(the ones with the 8 badges, elite 4 etc...) are constantly rehashed....everyone knows this...of course some speculate this formulaic series is becoming more dynamic with the new sequel BW2!
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| COLORS!
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#14GhetsisPosted 3/2/2012 12:06:39 PM
chezmstr3673 posted...
Although ,I thought 4th and 5th gen (4th much worse) suffered from the game speed slowdown which makes me rather impatient, and annoyed when playing these games. This is just a personel gripe because I am so used to playing the quicker the 3rd gens(RSE & FRLG FTW!) and also playing the older games sped up on my emulators.

Wait, what? Gen V has a much quicker speed than Gen III does, I can't believe anyone would even make such an outrageous claim.
---
Rune Factory 3 is the greatest DS game ever made.
My Dragon Quest rankings: VII > IV > I > III > IX > II = V > VI > VIII
#15daisydog7Posted 3/2/2012 12:10:18 PM
I like gengar better then cofagrigus though...
#16TyranidomegaPosted 3/2/2012 12:38:26 PM
daisydog7 posted...
I like gengar better then cofagrigus though...

Yeah, that pic wad wrong imo. Other than that, every other image was right.
---
http://i.imgur.com/WgpEA.jpg
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#17Swaggamer9000Posted 3/2/2012 4:19:41 PM
Amen
---
The Official Vegeta of every board.
#18dezmomoPosted 3/2/2012 6:51:04 PM
Catcher_Freeman posted...
http://i.imgur.com/dsZNb.jpg

You are wonderful for providing that picture.
---
dezmomo || The original one.
Official Squirtle of the Pokemon BW (2) Boards