This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will N die in this one?

#31VentanrexPosted 3/2/2012 6:16:21 PM
Wasn't Blue looking for a Marowak when he went there? That would be reason to leave a Pokemon behind.
---
Only took 'till level 31.
Ventanrex, official Korok member of the Knights of Safe Haven.
#32The_FoolXXIIPosted 3/2/2012 6:25:44 PM(edited)
Mistress_Zelda_ posted...
It's kinda random and pointless, but I would like N to have cut his hair in this one. I've seen some pictures of him with short hair and he looks super spiffy. :3 Plus, I think it would be sort of symbolic of him becoming a new person...if this truly is a sequel.

Reminds me of a certain someone... with a game for the 3DS and PS2. >_>
---
MORNING RESCUE!
The Official Litwick and Bianca of the BW2 Boards
#33Brandon042487Posted 3/2/2012 6:27:29 PM
The only person that dies in pokemon was cyrus I believe?
---
This post required 1.21 Gigawatts of power.
Official Primeape of the B/W & B2/W2 Boards
#34ZER0197Posted 3/2/2012 6:31:34 PM
Brandon042487 posted...
The only person that dies in pokemon was cyrus I believe?

He didn't, in D/P he simply leaves. In Plt he stays in the Distortion World.
---
''Official N of the Pokemon BW 2 Boards''
Now (insert pokemon's name) speak to me...
#35PrinnyWinPosted 3/2/2012 6:42:21 PM
...I think it's pretty safe to conclude N won't be kicking the bucket.
---
"If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I'm convinced that these two are blind."- Phoenix Wright, AA:T&T.
#36MileRunPosted 3/2/2012 7:16:25 PM
erekwashere15 posted...
It matters because Normal doesn't effect Ghost. He could've deposited Raticate due to him not being able to do anything.

To your question, I don't recall and I'm too lazy to check right now. Chances are, though, no.

Ventanrex posted...
Wasn't Blue looking for a Marowak when he went there? That would be reason to leave a Pokemon behind.

He still didn't have a full team for the Silph Co. battle anyways.

In any case, we can keep arguing back and forth about this, but given that GameFreak likely won't ever comment on it, it's pretty pointless. I think it was a nice touch to suggest that a Pokemon can die, is all.
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board. It makes me feel special.
#37Blingya25Posted 3/2/2012 7:28:46 PM
Reborn_Sigma posted...
The_FoolXXII posted...
Doesn't Giovanni die?

Maybe.

Maybe not.

After beating him, he gets all depressed about his years of training being for nothing and that he lost to another kid who he could tell was like Red. Then he goes on about how the dream of Team Rocket is nothing more than illusion, before leaving the cave (Which is at Tohjo Falls). After that comes the really interesting part; the special sound effect.

Some people have interpreted it to be a splash, indicating that in his depression he attempted suicide by jumping down the waterfall. Others think it was merely radio static, as shortly after the radio playing the Team Rocket call comes back on.

I wouldn't want to believe that Giovanni died, as he is a badass Ground-type Gym Leader who's main was a Nidoqueen and Rhydon.

And besides, if he died, who would Team Plasma fight against? Team Aqua/Magama? Phhaa!
---
`/(o^_^o)\` Raichu!!
TOO BAD, IT'S A RAICHU!!!!
#38X3N0SbiozPosted 3/2/2012 7:49:29 PM
No
---
Pokemon Black FC: 2365-5000-1003
Accepting Jirachi and Shaymin donations!
#39VentanrexPosted 3/2/2012 7:51:43 PM
The_FoolXXII posted...

N: Why? Why do you have Reshiram?!
---
Only took 'till level 31.
Ventanrex, official Korok member of the Knights of Safe Haven.
#40Mistress_Zelda_Posted 3/2/2012 8:19:03 PM
The_FoolXXII posted...
Mistress_Zelda_ posted...
It's kinda random and pointless, but I would like N to have cut his hair in this one. I've seen some pictures of him with short hair and he looks super spiffy. :3 Plus, I think it would be sort of symbolic of him becoming a new person...if this truly is a sequel.

Tales of the Abyss? ;) Love that game. One of the best stories I've ever seen in a video game. I was on the edge of my seat from Akzeriuth to the credits.

I didn't even mean to make that reference. XD Although I would certainly love to see N do something like that in the sequel. Just something to show us he's changed from his journey.
---
Masquerade! Leering satyrs, peering eyes. Masquerade! Run and hide - but a face will still pursue you.
Official Gardevoir and Winona of the Pokemon BW2 Boards!